I missed the "How to make a trading plan" webinar

Ventolin

3 0
I can't believe this. I was going to watch this and I fking missed it. Does anybody have the slide or any notes? I was so happy to find this webinar.

Aramtant

38 2
Well, actually, that information can be found on the Internet is not a big secret.
But the main parameters of this plan are that you need to decide what you will use in your work - what strategies, assets, indicators, plus it would not hurt to immediately decide how often you will trade and how much money you are willing to use to work in the market. In fact, it all looks a little shallow. But these are really the basics that allow you to start working in the market from day one according to all the rules. In fact, structured work is exactly what you need to feel free and calm. And I didn't worry about you not knowing what to do.

Runepick

17 1
The trading plan is a really important component of a trader's work, because it is exactly what makes your work more structural and more accurate, it helps you to understand what you are doing in a particular situation, it also helps you to keep statistics more accurate, so that you can evaluate your decisions under all circumstances, and accordingly it will help you to act in the market not as an amateur, but as a real professional who knows well what he is doing. In fact, this kind of structuring should be present in any business project you choose for yourself. We can't act without some specific guidelines.

absence

39 7
You should be able to find it in internet. Internet has everything that you wanted to see or anything that you missed.

Drekk

24 1
Agreed! There must be good information on that topic on the internet. Please research and you'll be able to find what you need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock