I found The Holy Grail - and it's free..!

cookerburra said:
Can someone enlighten me what the SMA and WMA's are? What do they stand for? Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Simply Marvellous, Angel! ..
.. oh Wonderfully Moving, Angel .. can we do it again?
:)

Baruch said:
Well, I don't trade any systems myself, but I could like if a honest trader from here would test it, and tell if it's true it makes 100 pips per day (with 4 pairs) or not?

LOL u must be nuts would u believe if somebody said yes? Why dont u test by ur self on a demo would help u better?

Trading System Works

Quite honestly I have been using this system on a demo account even before I read that post. There are many other articles (at least one other) that I know of that tries to trading the 15, 10 and 5 minute charts following the MACD histogram, CCI, RSI, and Slow Stochastic %D with exponential charting methods to highlight swings.

No surprise here that if the news is relatively neutral, you can quite accurately predict 15-20 pip swings at a time. Once all of the indicators align themselves just place the order with your stop set at a marginal 25 pips the other way.

I highly recommend trying these methods using the candle charts on a demo account and see for yourself rather than relying on the opinion of someone else.

Like the guide indicates, timing is everything. That is more important than whatever method you use.

Best of luck to all of you.

kosai said:
Quite honestly I have been using this system on a demo account even before I read that post. There are many other articles (at least one other) that I know of that tries to trading the 15, 10 and 5 minute charts following the MACD histogram, CCI, RSI, and Slow Stochastic %D with exponential charting methods to highlight swings.

No surprise here that if the news is relatively neutral, you can quite accurately predict 15-20 pip swings at a time. Once all of the indicators align themselves just place the order with your stop set at a marginal 25 pips the other way.

I highly recommend trying these methods using the candle charts on a demo account and see for yourself rather than relying on the opinion of someone else.

Like the guide indicates, timing is everything. That is more important than whatever method you use.

Best of luck to all of you.

I must agree your reply kosai it all depends on trading style etc and timing ....timeframes etc so i dont like indicators beacause of timeframes to many anyway i do ok without any indicators i like the biggeer timeframe on for example lower timeframes (sup/res) and only focusing on reversal patterns and trendline breaks. That gives me a quick decision making strategy so its a kind of fun with trading many diferent ways to se the art of trading most important is profit i wish all happytrading

Glenten

Glenten said:
LOL u must be nuts would u believe if somebody said yes? Why dont u test by ur self on a demo would help u better?

Thank you. Always so polite? 1. Yes, I agree, but traders are investing fortunes in buying systems. 2. Because I don't have all the indicators on my trading station. That's why.

Baruch said:
Thank you. Always so polite? 1. Yes, I agree, but traders are investing fortunes in buying systems. 2. Because I don't have all the indicators on my trading station. That's why.

Selv tak :) If your platform dont have room for many indicators roger that but to be very very honest dont chase the holy grail u will not find it if you is chasing the holygrail chase it but the holygrail is You but personally i have not find it yet even that i do ok in livetrading im stil to scared sommetimes. to trust your self is the holy grail in my opinion :)

Happy trading

Unfortunately no trader or system makes profits one hundred per cent of the time. All systems can be shown to lose money some times if not all of the time. A bad system is only bad while it is not making money when it works it is the best system in the world.You are not trying to beat the market but try to be in sync with it..

Glenten said:
Selv tak :) If your platform dont have room for many indicators roger that but to be very very honest dont chase the holy grail u will not find it if you is chasing the holygrail chase it but the holygrail is You but personally i have not find it yet even that i do ok in livetrading im stil to scared sommetimes. to trust your self is the holy grail in my opinion :)

Happy trading

I don't believe in trading systems, and I don't like those holy grails vendors (like Soultrader and his buddies), which always are trying to rip off newbie traders.

But I think this free system is as good as any which you must buy for a lot of money.

It isn't the Holy Grail. It is just an oportunistic site designed to make money for the owner. If you are going to trade Forex keep it simple.

Many fund managers simply use two ema cross-overs as follows.

Put Bollinger Bands on your chart to give a clear view of trading activity. If the bands are narrow, stand aside until they start to blow open and then follow the ema's as follows. Put an ema set at 8 and an ema set at 34 on your chart and simply trade the cross-over in the direction of the market, waiting for the second candle to develop after the Xover to confirm that it is not a minor retracement. Trading UK hours you will do well using this simple system. Just enter and leave when the cross-overs occur.

Go to eSignal university and read Joe Dinapolis method if you feekl that you need some indicators ton your chart too. This an easy to back test system.

Phil

Baruch said:
Just look here:

http://tradecurrency.ca/daytrade.htm

Any comments? :cheesy:

philhackett said:
It isn't the Holy Grail. It is just an oportunistic site designed to make money for the owner. If you are going to trade Forex keep it simple.

Many fund managers simply use two ema cross-overs as follows.

Put Bollinger Bands on your chart to give a clear view of trading activity. If the bands are narrow, stand aside until they start to blow open and then follow the ema's as follows. Put an ema set at 8 and an ema set at 34 on your chart and simply trade the cross-over in the direction of the market, waiting for the second candle to develop after the Xover to confirm that it is not a minor retracement. Trading UK hours you will do well using this simple system. Just enter and leave when the cross-overs occur.

Go to eSignal university and read Joe Dinapolis method if you feekl that you need some indicators ton your chart too. This an easy to back test system.

Phil

Sounds simple. What time frame are we talking about?