I found The Holy Grail - and it's free..!

Baruch

Experienced member
1,450 7
According to a trader on Moneytec the system makes 100 pips a day. Not bad. :cheesy:
 

fxmarkets

Established member
834 50
Excellent . if the method you have come across fits in with your personality and the method makes sense to you then happy trading with it. Just keep taking the signals. With the losing trades have a look to see if you can improve in someway. After all you have paid for the lesson is there anything to learn from it ? Just remember your discipline to follow through and maybe fine tune the entry.
 

Anonymous

Established member
604 3
A glimpse at the About page shows "We are Introducing Brokers", a further analysis shows "Our recommended Brokers compensate us based on the total trading volume of our clients out of the bid/ask spread."

The system should be understandably profitable to anyone who knows.
 

Baruch

Experienced member
1,450 7
fxmarkets.us said:
Excellent . if the method you have come across fits in with your personality and the method makes sense to you then happy trading with it. Just keep taking the signals. With the losing trades have a look to see if you can improve in someway. After all you have paid for the lesson is there anything to learn from it ? Just remember your discipline to follow through and maybe fine tune the entry.
Well, I don't trade any systems myself, but I could like if a honest trader from here would test it, and tell if it's true it makes 100 pips per day (with 4 pairs) or not?
 

fxmarkets

Established member
834 50
Baruch said:
Well, I don't trade any systems myself, but I could like if a honest trader from here would test it, and tell if it's true it makes 100 pips per day (with 4 pairs) or not?
That method will work. and at times it will generate losing positions like many(all) methods .
Its ok to take a trading loss, what are you looking for ? Have you engaged in trading yet ? You do not need it to be tested by an honest trader, just put the indicators on your charts and see how often it has generated signals in the 'Past' . But with any method it will come down to you the individual to actually execute when the time of entry is signalled. Therein lies the potential melt down as then its your trading mental discipline ego all controlling the click of the mouse. Thats why it does'nt matter (in most cases) that people reveal the method of entry to others because its a small part of the equation. Yet some will have the discipline and are just busy locating the best method to exploit market opportunity.

A few puzzles to solve, not just one.
 

Texas_Hedge

Well-known member
382 5
fxmarkets.us said:
That method will work. and at times it will generate losing positions like many(all) methods .
Its ok to take a trading loss, what are you looking for ? Have you engaged in trading yet ? You do not need it to be tested by an honest trader, just put the indicators on your charts and see how often it has generated signals in the 'Past' . But with any method it will come down to you the individual to actually execute when the time of entry is signalled. Therein lies the potential melt down as then its your trading mental discipline ego all controlling the click of the mouse. Thats why it does'nt matter (in most cases) that people reveal the method of entry to others because its a small part of the equation. Yet some will have the discipline and are just busy locating the best method to exploit market opportunity.

A few puzzles to solve, not just one.
The link to this is xxxxxx.ca Your user name is xxxxxxx.us is there any connection?
 

Baruch

Experienced member
1,450 7
fxmarkets.us said:
That method will work. and at times it will generate losing positions like many(all) methods .
Its ok to take a trading loss, what are you looking for ? Have you engaged in trading yet ? You do not need it to be tested by an honest trader, just put the indicators on your charts and see how often it has generated signals in the 'Past' . But with any method it will come down to you the individual to actually execute when the time of entry is signalled. Therein lies the potential melt down as then its your trading mental discipline ego all controlling the click of the mouse. Thats why it does'nt matter (in most cases) that people reveal the method of entry to others because its a small part of the equation. Yet some will have the discipline and are just busy locating the best method to exploit market opportunity.

A few puzzles to solve, not just one.
I don't have room on my screen to all those indicators. That's why I ask for a test by a honest trader.
OK, so it works, if you follow the rules and take the signals, but does it work all the time? That's important to know, because all systems break down sooner or later, as far as I know. Otherwise the system traders would own the whole world. :cheesy:
 

fxmarkets

Established member
834 50
Texas_Hedge said:
The link to this is xxxxxx.ca Your user name is xxxxxxx.us is there any connection?
Hello Tex. there is no connection what so ever. just trying to point out that methods of entry are a part of the equation some are better than others depending on what those methods (based on in this case macd,ma's and stoch's) will give valid results and also result in a trading loss, like most/all methods. Personally to me thats too late in the trend to be jumping on, too much risk, but thats just how ive come to be with it. Im likely to be in before the 10,s cross at least if it goes range bound you stand a greater just of getting out flat or small pip gain. I suspect cable last friday would demonstrate this 2.30 pm uk time onwards.
 

Baruch

Experienced member
1,450 7
fxmarkets said:
Hello Tex. there is no connection what so ever. just trying to point out that methods of entry are a part of the equation some are better than others depending on what those methods (based on in this case macd,ma's and stoch's) will give valid results and also result in a trading loss, like most/all methods. Personally to me thats too late in the trend to be jumping on, too much risk, but thats just how ive come to be with it. Im likely to be in before the 10,s cross at least if it goes range bound you stand a greater just of getting out flat or small pip gain. I suspect cable last friday would demonstrate this 2.30 pm uk time onwards.
What's your opinion about Soul-Traders 2300 GBP Hilda system?
 

Anonymous

Established member
604 3
There is something about any commercially sold system that is profitable, if a trader knows what profitable means. Take the following interview for example, can a trader decipher the hidden meaning of "profitable"?

"I was making 500 trades a day," he admitted, talking to The Sports Biz via telephone from his office in - geth this - Costa Rica. "I generated a tremendous amount of commissions for the broker, maybe three- to four thousand dollars worth a day. But I made something like $73.14 as a trader. It became clear to me that being in the broker business made a lot of sense."

Reference: http://www.startribune.com/stories/172/5256594.html
Sports Biz: Getting dividends from a Jock Jarket
Jay Weiner, Star Tribune
January 26, 2005
 

trendie

Legendary member
6,501 1,107
fxmarkets said:
Dont know anything about that, can you shed some light on it ? whats it about ?
there is a thread named "Due Diligence - Hilda System", which is discussing above system.
 
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock