I don't like the search RESULTS of this forum.

FIFO & hedging 4 US traders...

The non allowance specifically.

Will take offshore residency. The US "CAN SHOVE IT!"

t2w are guilty of many things, but its a bit harsh to lay the blame for that particular balls up at their door.

Some of the best discussion of the (non) implications of FIFO & hedging can be found at forex factory.

FIFO & hedging 4 US traders...

The non allowance specifically.

Will take offshore residency. The US "CAN SHOVE IT!"

If you think FIFO and/or "hedging" has anything but a negative impact on your trading, you're deluding yourself. I'm not saying that to be snarky. I mean it literally. It's just about accounting. It has nothing at all to do with your bottom line gains and losses except where it might cost you extra spread from doing more trades (if that's the case) and you will always be on the wrong side of the interest rate bid/ask spread (meaning at best your carry will be zero, at worst it will be negative) if you're holding "hedges" overnight.

that surduce0812 clown hasn't done a lot really, all i can see is 5 spam posts on a guitar forum.

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com - Search Results

and 3 posts on a manga forum, i wouldn't stray far in that link, as it could appear possibly to have rude content, maybe?? lolol

Search Results - MangaFox's Online Community

a guitar site, a manga forum and t2w, what a strange mix and selection to drop garbage?

*links are now dead as the spammage has likely been removed

Last edited:
haha nice try on the hidden spam numbnuts

hiding **** in your post is old stuff, so lame of last year. you'll have to do better than that spammers.

now gtfo!

eh?? why remove any ref to what was a neutered link? there were no links, just a ref to it for google purposes, it wasn't a www link, it couldn't do anything.

how else will spammage be defeated if its not googleable?? both post and quote were sanitised safely before posting :(