I don't know about you guys.....

One of the benefits of trading the US markets is that when your next door neighbour comes round at 11.30am & finds you in your dressing gown/smoking jacket, you can honestly say that it was a good job you were up early.

Come on, mate. That's a terrible confession to make. I'm up at 0520, dressed and out by 0620. Home from the gym by 0915.

You know what a gym is, don't you? You jump up and down and take deep breaths.

I do that all day long watching my charts...and a bit of cussing to exercise the vocal cords!

Peter

I will definitely be getting dressed today. Pyjamas are so yesterday.......

you mean youve got a onesy:) now thats gay

I get up about 7 check charts in underpants,if nothings happening,make tea for wife and kids,go back for a family snuggle, then bath and up. yes not a bad life. Im still always skint but we manage to make enough so that our life can be that way.We are older parents so want to make the most of our kids while there young

you mean youve got a onesy:) now thats gay

I get up about 7 check charts in underpants,if nothings happening,make tea for wife and kids,go back for a family snuggle, then bath and up. yes not a bad life. Im still always skint but we manage to make enough so that our life can be that way.We are older parents so want to make the most of our kids while there young

What with me not watching much TV or being tuned into popular culture, I first came across a 'onesy' on new years day in Bournemouth. A peroxide blonde in a onesy with a pair of Adidas Samba's on - I was transfixed that anybody would go out in public wearing something like that.

What with me not watching much TV or being tuned into popular culture, I first came across a 'onesy' on new years day in Bournemouth. A peroxide blonde in a onesy with a pair of Adidas Samba's on - I was transfixed that anybody would go out in public wearing something like that.

me too,i thought anyone wearing pajamas walking the streets was a nuuter.Now its called fashion.what next

Today I was fully clothed again whilst trading but this evening I have taken my jeans off and I am lay on the sofa with the dog in just shirt, underpants and socks. Is this immoral?

So why are these in their pyjamas all day?Should they no be wearing suits?Nicholson is watching the screen and pretending .

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - YouTube

If you are familiar with this film, you will already know that the character played by Jack Nicholson is not actually mad but the institution cannot and do not want to understand that he is quite normal. It's very apt. Well done.

If you are familiar with this film, you will already know that the character played by Jack Nicholson is not actually mad but the institution cannot and do not want to understand that he is quite normal. It's very apt. Well done.
Whereas 15 pretends to be normal, but should be in an institution :LOL:

Whereas 15 pretends to be normal, but should be in an institution :LOL:

You wouldn't know the legend , but here is a clue ........the movie was based on a t2w member who pretended to be mad and acted mad.He drove Hollywood insane back in the seventies.I am indeed familiar with this movie.