I DO NOT LIKE YOU (bickering thread), LETS GO OUTSIDE (here) if you go guts.

Alright son mate bud just a xmas drive by as im now a slave again after blow up number 2...... gotta get me nut back in the game and shoot for circa 50 pips off the smalls

Kinnell!! That's a clusterfook of nonsense.
Not rocket science bud!....Mate.
You can do this. Just crack on trading the smalls.
I'm Off mountain-biking now. Uphill....both ways, in the snow

Endex.

Tingz is gud mate, got me a battery powered dremel and a diamond tip core drill since we last spoke, can knock out a glory hole in seconds now bud. ya wanna see mi work between 3 and 4 cubicle in toddington servo. :cheesy:

Hope that's not in the gents.....................:eek:

Weirdo..........:LOL:

Kinnell!! That's a clusterfook of nonsense.
Not rocket science bud!....Mate.
You can do this. Just crack on trading the smalls.
I'm Off mountain-biking now. Uphill....both ways, in the snow

Endex.

Pig E bridges warrup,still boning the markets
?

funny you should mention bikes... i went to a local time trial recently and this bloke turned up on a Raleigh chopper set a new land speed record then went back to his job that night to put out fires on the local estate....

Feckin dodgy truckers..........you stay in your village mate, don't be planning a move over here............:LOL:

Feckin dodgy truckers..........you stay in your village mate, don't be planning a move over here............:LOL:

Bit like Marmite, don't knock it until you've tried it. :whistling

im sure the saying goes something like that...:LOL: :LOL:

Glad to hear thinggs r well mikey, where is the cablemonster and Don't mention glory holes atm, on a more positive note George Michael has lent me his lawyer.....

Brazil Vs Italy '82 best game ever

yes, Brasil was the greatest team of all time: Socates, Falcao, Zico, Junior, a beautiful group of nightmare for the opposition team.......well on the other side not as flamboyant but men with big balls: Tardelli, Gentile, Cabrini, Zoff, Rossi.....but I think the greatest of all was the coach, Bearzot, an humble, compassionate but ductile man..

I suggets also germany Italy 1970 in Messico