I DO NOT LIKE YOU (bickering thread), LETS GO OUTSIDE (here) if you go guts.

Fugazsy

Veteren member
3,661 677
This thread initially was called differently, but was quickly removed and I got an infraction worth 25 point(s)..... Juice what I am going to do now with my life?

It was called GO TO @.. YOURSELF. I thought that title was more appropriated and more inviting. Anyway rules are rules.

The Idea is to filter out all the nonsense that is going on in most of the threads, so next time you feel that someone is frustrating you with his comment or whatever, just say: LETS GO TO THE OTHER THREAD IF YOU GOT GUTS. (or just "GO GUTS")

Last edited:

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,301
This will be a laugh

I will probably get invited here at least 3 times every day - lol

Trouble is then It will end up the busiest thread on the forum - simply because trading is a matter of opinions - and normally different views on subjects leads to heated debate and big arguments - and then the inevitable swearing - name calling and all other forms of mind abuse

Will be great to see who can keep their cool and how other traders handle pressure and things getting under their skin - besides a losing trade ;-)

Regards

F

ffsear

2,250 496

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock