I can help you!!!

pete777

Hello Friends!!!

I am an old forex trader who is willing to help the newcomers to this business. I know how hard it may be to get all the best education in this field without spending a fortune and a few years of life beforehand. I therefore decided to share with you my own insights, which I have collected over the years of trading practice. If you wish to take a look simply let me know at [email protected]

Regards,

Pete.

How charitable of you Pete instead of collecting all those email addresses which i'm sure you have the best of intentions for, why not post your secrets to success in the forex markets in public for us all to see.

thank you for your reply....I do have some exclusive thoughts on how to best approach forex trading which I do not wish to disclose on the forum....Can that be considered an elusive behaviour?

regards

...just a tad!

If you can't just put it on a BB and need email addresses instead people might just think your up to something!

jezza888 said:
...just a tad!

If you can't just put it on a BB and need email addresses instead people might just think your up to something!

i see....I am sorry I made it look this way.....

regards,

Pete

pete777 said:
thank you for your reply....I do have some exclusive thoughts on how to best approach forex trading which I do not wish to disclose on the forum....Can that be considered an elusive behaviour?

regards

I, alongside most people, would be keen to discover your exclusive thoughts on forex.

The cynicism being shown is really wondering whether these thouights come at a price.

Can you disclose some of your broader ideas, and post trades with analysis ?
That way, we can decide whether you have a generally viable method that might lead us to believe your exclusive thoughts are worth pursuing.

Bear in mind, the number of threads where people quite simply research ideas and willingly share ideas for the benefit for each other, and to exchange experiences and advice. For free.

Hello there!!!!

Thanks for your interest in my topic. Actually I am offering to share my insights which I have collected through 12 years of trading experience. I am looking for disciples - so to say. :) Therefore I cannot reveal my thoughts here in open - I need one-on-one interaction

Regards,

Pete

pete777 said:
Hello there!!!!

Thanks for your interest in my topic. Actually I am offering to share my insights which I have collected through 12 years of trading experience. I am looking for disciples - so to say. :) Therefore I cannot reveal my thoughts here in open - I need one-on-one interaction

Regards,

Pete

Or, you could be offering a load of trading books for the princely sum of $100.

I'm not sure how this qualifies as one on one interaction.

But then again I'm not on here to market products.

Also, perhaps some of the wiser sages on here can explain the legality of selling trading books on line in down load form, and all of the copy write implications