I AM NEW TO TRADING

Apart from the begging, think about some self-education, research, study and practice. Where have you looked and what did you find out?

WHAT SHOULD I DO . PLEASE I AM BEGGING FOR SOME GUIDANCE

First of all use CAPS LOCK appropriately, I don't feel greater urge to help you if I see message in capital letters. Have you tried to pass the course in baby pips school or FPA military FX school. These are free introductions to FX trading, which should help you to pick and study more advanced subjects. But remember its not the instructions how to trade rather food for thought which should help you to invent your own trading style.

based on your member name i would suggest asking the boss ..........hes done well in the past shorting global disasters

Welcome, Dave. Read all you can read here and not only here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose. Good luck.

WHAT SHOULD I DO . PLEASE I AM BEGGING FOR SOME GUIDANCE
Instead of begging, i would say READ as much as you can about the trading. You can refer Baby pips as they have a very good course for learning or you can take the help of a mentor if you feel so.

You don’t need to worry boy . You can start off my reading some good books on trading like “forex for beginners” and “trading foreign exchange” . As already told by many babypips is a great place that provide full course to new traders on forex related terms and concepts. Watching out youtube tutorials will also help . Just go slow and steady .Understand each concept and you can start your forex trading journey . All the best :)