Huge Scammeresses

I think the greater part of the population must have watched Twin Towers, the Queen Mum's funeral and Diana's funeral. And Diana's Wedding, the last Concorde flight and the Gulf war and numerous other significant world events. Gruesome, contradictory or just plain interesting, whatever turns you on.... Some ppl are glued to every TV soap ever made. Good luck to them.

moderators -we stick together

New programme on next week - never been seen before on terrestrial or cable nor satellite. No subscriptions either!
One off spectacle, this,ll really turn on the greatest number of people,good luck to everyone.

Set timer on your VCD for Christians versus the Lions, real people being torn to pieces. If you are a trader, we do special deals for executive boxes, binoculars all free. Morals not required. As long as we enjoy it that's all that matters - even better if we can make money spreadbetting on how long competitors can last before drawing last breath.

Don't expect much support for my views, but I don't care - everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Talking of Christians and Lions; I watched a prog. I taped earlier;

Gladiator.

Lots of violence and suffering in that.

I think the spectators bet on the outcome of those gory fights back in those days.

Good film though.

:)

Mercury,
"Don't expect much support for my views, but I don't care - everyone's entitled to their opinion"
- so why are you giving Skim a hard time then?
Dave

Dsmodi,
Sorry m8 only just seen your post. Had an early start to the weekend.
The server is down at rhe moment and it would be a bit of a pain to find that spot I spoke of, plus the real reason is that I would give away a bit more of my trading methods than I would feel comfortable doing.
FB has a good example on the front page though. (if you need any more clues, pm me m8.)

TV

DaveJB
Not actually trying to give skim a hard time,nothing personal as far as I'm concerned.

Just formed an opinion as we all do on a subject that is close to my heart. If we all shut up and agree with everything that is posted in case it upsets someone, then really not much point in having this particular forum.

Anyway, if you prefer, will no longer make any more postings.