HUGE PIPS Pairs in FOCUS

Mr. Crabs

Established member
AUD/JPY short. :clover:

CAD/JPY short.

GBP/AUD long.

GBP/CAD long.

I'm looking at a 12-72 hour time range for these to fill, hedging is a must because as usual I am either wrong or way ahead of the curve. :p

I'll add a little diversity here with 2 more pairs for the same 12-72 hour time frame.

GBP / USD long.
USD / JPY short.

I'm aiming for around 100 pips on these pairs to realize before the weeks end.

AUD/JPY short. :clover:

CAD/JPY short.

GBP/AUD long.

GBP/CAD long.

I'm looking at a 12-72 hour time range for these to fill, hedging is a must because as usual I am either wrong or way ahead of the curve. :p

Suggest you provide targetted fill price, SL and TP for each pair because as is is quite meaningless.

AUD/JPY making a rebound after a dip. Anticipating this downtrend to continue.

CAD / JPY dipped and made a weaker rebound than the AUD.

GBP / AUD is lying low, I'm anticipating that this is accumulation.

GBP / CAD is consolidating with some good moves for scalpers.

GBP / USd took a bit of a fall, shaking off some excess weight which should attribute to a swifter bounce if one does materialize at all.

USD / JPY dropped off nicely, anticipating it being guided much further down.

Alrighty then.

Let me clarify, I am aiming for 100+ pips to realize within the week, hoping for them to realize as soon as possible.

I don't set stop losses. I'm confident I will be correct. I have a lot of margin to fill up if as the pairs move the opposite way predicted, I do hedge as well. If I am proven correct sooner than later then I am not in very deep this time around.

Last edited:
Up on AUD / JPY short, unrealized almost 1% so far, if all goes as I anticipate these pairings should end up closer to 10%.

Don't be afraid to try and push it the other way before hand, there's leeway and I'm underexposed.

I don't set stop losses. I'm confident I will be correct. I have a lot of margin to fill up if as the pairs move the opposite way predicted, I do hedge as well. If I am proven correct sooner than later then I am not in very deep this time around.

If that is how you trade, then good luck. I wish you success.

My directions have ruled so far, realized over 1% net so far, still have a decent sized line with 1% net unrealized gains - although I am still under-exposed I have doubts I will be able to fill my line. These trends realized quicker than I expected.

Major pairs running smoothly as usual, my pairs corrected against my direction after initially falling into my direction so I've been loading up a decent sized line and am approaching full exposure. I netted a sweet 2% realized so far, if my line fills up and all goes according to my expectations I should be pulling in a sweet bit of profits.

All pairs appear to be loading in my direction.

So my confidence is not shook.

Aaaaaand things have moved back in line with my direction.

Looks like these 100+ pips have a decent chance of getting realized.

Nice swing to the down side, with traders net short and the budget just a few weeks away this is looking very good to the downside helped by great US jobs data and an improving US economy

GBP took a dive while the AUD made for a sweet bounce.

Pairs moving in contrary to my picks and are giving me a chance to load at a better price.

Gotta love hedging and maintaining positions.