Hubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
curve fitters blah correlation tangent-------add futher words blah copy trade blah trap beginners blah snowflake blah
ImpracticalBreakableBighornsheep-max-1mb.gif

The pump for dax continues as I expect it to. For how long I don't know. Since the pump is at market top (my estimate), it's probably a short pump for a fairly immediate dump. If this happens, then a santa rally becomes possible.

Head line pump at bloomberg on Thursday. Head line pump at FT for Friday and into the weekend. Monday's pump is a front page sub-head line at bloomberg: "Euro-Area Confidence Surges to 17-Year High". With the pumping moderating rather quickly, I estimate an imminent dump to occur in days. Will this drag other indexes down ? Possible, but my data doesn't indicate it will be a crash-sized dump.

The pump for dax continues as I expect it to. For how long I don't know. Since the pump is at market top (my estimate), it's probably a short pump for a fairly immediate dump. If this happens, then a santa rally becomes possible.

Head line pump at bloomberg on Thursday. Head line pump at FT for Friday and into the weekend. Monday's pump is a front page sub-head line at bloomberg: "Euro-Area Confidence Surges to 17-Year High". With the pumping moderating rather quickly, I estimate an imminent dump to occur in days. Will this drag other indexes down ? Possible, but my data doesn't indicate it will be a crash-sized dump.

I would concur on a smallish dump, but more to do with time and price, but the same sort of situation, nothing crash sized or anything like that, as the volume levels still dont indicate this. Whatever the reason for the pump (maybe dax sympathises with NQ more than Dow? Maybe 13000 push was a retail trigger? Cheaper euro better value?), the fact is that it has pumped, and the world sees this.

Still think volatility is a better play into Feb. Just a personal opinion.

Not suggesting a major correction (yet), just a reversion from exuberance. Using a simple time/price measured move. Looks to be seeking the area nicely, the grey box roughly comes in Tues/Wed. Would need a bit of decent profit taking to kick us off then the chasers can dump out.

Never say no to a Santa rally:cheesy:

Price wise, pretty much there with the high earlier, time wise, a day early, so in theory still time to test if she wants to, then we can see how strong she is up here.

Attachments

• NQ 10302017.jpg
    NQ 10302017.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 382
Well given the strength of wordwide indices this year, I can see no reason why they should not continue higher (christmas rally). If he holds on using the trail stop strategy, it could be a life changing sum.

There's a rumour that if this happens, he is taking everyone out, all expenses paid **** up :devilish:

Hope the grantley arms has space for everyone :LOL: