Hubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble

Monday blow off then :cheesy:

Then everyone is happy as Larry - or should that be as happy as Brewski ;)

Well given the strength of wordwide indices this year, I can see no reason why they should not continue higher (christmas rally). If he holds on using the trail stop strategy, it could be a life changing sum.

There's a rumour that if this happens, he is taking everyone out, all expenses paid **** up :devilish:

Well given the strength of wordwide indices this year, I can see no reason why they should not continue higher (christmas rally). If he holds on using the trail stop strategy, it could be a life changing sum.

There's a rumour that if this happens, he is taking everyone out, all expenses paid **** up :devilish:

I heard that rumour too! He is my new best friend!!

Just to show the potential in this sort of trade.

A few minutes ago Nasdaq 6067 = -4@£4 = -£16
"..................... Dow 23357 = -98@£1 = +£98
...................... net = £82

You must have been a senior member of foroom's wood have club. Nevertheless, it's proof you are trading.

Not suggesting a major correction (yet), just a reversion from exuberance. Using a simple time/price measured move. Looks to be seeking the area nicely, the grey box roughly comes in Tues/Wed. Would need a bit of decent profit taking to kick us off then the chasers can dump out.

Never say no to a Santa rally:cheesy:

Attachments

• NQ.jpg
    NQ.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 523
WSW, 8 wks till xmas, and the Mueller announcement maybe as early as Monday. I'm clueless but seems to me the dowboys have plenty of time to run this higher for Santa AFTER do decide to take a little off table here.

WSW, 8 wks till xmas, and the Mueller announcement maybe as early as Monday. I'm clueless but seems to me the dowboys have plenty of time to run this higher for Santa AFTER do decide to take a little off table here.

Well how freaky would that be if the time element links bang on with Mueller, and anything perverse in his testimony/report. Just let off a bit of steam, thats all, then I would love to jump on Santa's sleigh also for a ride.

Personally, have been selling puts since late August (after a sting trying to short the Dow), still have DOW 21800 Nov and Dec 21600 to expire worthless (famous last words) then done with naked puts. But would rather be a buyer of volatility in the coming months, with a smaller long position on the US markets heading into Dec/Jan.

Last edited:
And just how do you set that with your broker, clever clogs?

I am unfamiliar with stops at a broker. Maybe someone else can help. Since you check your trade every hour, nothing to stop you being your own broker.

Taking money from other people involves the risk of the victim clubbing you on the head. Try it on the street and see proof of what I am saying. If you can't sleep on that idea, then don't take other people's money. Simples.

I am unfamiliar with stops at a broker. Maybe someone else can help. Since you check your trade every hour, nothing to stop you being your own broker.

Taking money from other people involves the risk of the victim clubbing you on the head. Try it on the street and see proof of what I am saying. If you can't sleep on that idea, then don't take other people's money. Simples.

As usual, then, you actually added absolutely nothing of value.

What's this announcement about ?

Since they are pumping dax currently, I'd say there's a better chance of a santa dump this year. Other signs are also point to this.

Nobody is pumping dax.

Still not figured out yet that indices trading involves currency movements.

Go on then - how?

with some some brokers you can have a spread-trade stop i think but i dont know who (or its something which could be coded) it looks like you'll have to manually watch out for the clubbing :D

Nobody is pumping dax.

Still not figured out yet that indices trading involves currency movements.

JP morgan was pumping dax on bloomberg Thursday, some other entity is pumping dax on FT friday, with the headline still up. Looks like you haven't figured out pumping when it is right in front of your nose. Pump will be followed by a dump. Given the timing of the pump, the dump will likely to occur at Christmas or sooner, making a santa rally less likely. Although if they do a quick sharp dump now, a follow on rally may be possible. But I expect the pump to go on for a few weeks, so we are more likely to see a dump at Christmas.

Last edited:
JP morgan was pumping dax on bloomberg Thursday, some other entity is pumping dax on FT friday, with the headline still up. Looks like you haven't figured out pumping when it is right in front of your nose. Pump will be followed by a dump. Given the timing of the pump, the dump will likely to occur at Christmas or sooner, making a santa rally less likely. Although if they do a quick sharp dump now, a follow on rally may be possible. But I expect the pump to go on for a few weeks, so we are more likely to see a dump at Christmas.
tenor.gif

..if they do a quick sharp dump now, a follow on rally may be possible. But I expect the pump to go on for a few weeks, so we are more likely to see a dump at Christmas.

yeah its either a santa rally or a yuletide log

Anyone buying this sh1t ?:rolleyes:

Could the explanation be a whole lot simpler.

Attachments

• eurusdvdax.png
    eurusdvdax.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 447
Anyone buying this sh1t ?:rolleyes:

Could the explanation be a whole lot simpler.

I am willing to bet you bought my sh*t, because you would not be able to show a profit made from that supposed "correlation". Correlations don't exist. If you mess with the market long enough, and being observant enough, this point is very apparent. The correlations are designed to trap beginners.

You are being disingenuous with the chart, my version puts things into a proper perspective.

247560d1509282256-hubble-bubble-toil-trouble-eur.jpg

Attachments

• eur.jpg
    eur.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 1,582
Last edited: