How would you interpret this chart?

Bullish ! - Broke out of it's range in good volume - consolodating now until the next leg up - I would probably wait for a re-test of the 66 level before going long

Bullish ! - Broke out of it's range in good volume - consolodating now until the next leg up - I would probably wait for a re-test of the 66 level before going long

Does it look like a breakout is imminent?

For what it's worth, I don't cover this stock, but analysts that do expect a further round of surprises. Vested from $0.53.

Would you consider that a bullish continuation pattern (something like a disfigured triangle) being formed?
IF it is, then shouldn't there be a breakout the next 1-3 days?

The chart is bullish by definition. In any individual case that means nothing. In a sample of 1000 or more, statistically you would expect to make money going long. That of course does not mean that every chart continues higher.

To make money requires that you also apply some money management rules to that statistical probability.

You are asking the wrong question.

jog on
duc

Would you consider that a bullish continuation pattern (something like a disfigured triangle) being formed?
IF it is, then shouldn't there be a breakout the next 1-3 days?
why should a breakout happen in the next 1-3 days? breakouts can happen any time.