How would you improve this Pullback Trend Following System?

Position sizing maybe be one of the reasons a system is unprofitable Henry. Money management would help you reach your system expectancy by giving you enough chances to reach that expectancy. And if it still loses you money then trade it from the opposite side! and make that money back! he he

techst@ said:
. And if it still loses you money then trade it from the opposite side!

im usually more profitable when i look at the back of my monitor instead of the front...

money management sounds good , but as long as you don't lose it in one go , from there on in money management doesn't make much difference , if your system is profitable the worst money management in the world ( save losing all of it) will still get you way ahead in the long term and visa v. don't kid yourself , there's only one thing thats important and thats profitable trades .and whats more again , position sizing won't make any differnce in the long term ( as long as i say you don't lose so much your out of game ) position sizing will not , cannot get an unprofitable system over the profit line and visa v ( how many more times). a profitable system with awfull terrible money management that carries on trading will in the long term win , and visa v!!!

Are you going to tell us whose system this is that you've posted here, babymush?

Hi Roberto - Sorry to be so late in replying. This is a system I got from a forum nick call Snifter :) I think he trades in the ASX stocks :)

Ah, I see ... ok, thanks. (Was wondering if it was from some interesting book, or whatever!). Good luck ...

Bm, I used Metastock to start with, but have moved to Advanced GET EOD. Back testing/training is quite easy to use. Have found it useful