how to trade the way I want?

JKG

Hi all,

Most prop firms only allow you to trade certain products and do not allow to hold overnight positions. Does anyone know any firms that do not have those restrictions? I am mainly trading equity options..

I am currently trading profitably and consistently, but manage only a few hundred grands of my own money. I am hoping to manage more to achieve a bit more..

Thanks!

It depends on your level of profitability, if youre making money you can trade however you like at every prop firm ive been with. Although most prop firms focus on trading futures (this is in Europe), if they dont already have an options team in place it would be expensive to get back office/risk in place to trade options.

Hi Tommog, thx for your comment. My annual return is between 20% and 50% in the past 5 years. I am sure the return is not impressive to most people here, but I like to focus on extremely low risk & scalable strategy. Could you throw me a few names of prop firms that I can get in touch with?

Patricia12: I have a full time job. I am trading on my own account with Interactive Brokera after work. I am mainly trading options combo to bet on volatility or volatiliy term structure, and IB has a good platform to trade options combo.

Last edited: