Article How To Trade & Profit From Pattern Failures

Fugazsy

Veteren member
3,661 677
Tech, are you looking for a fight? Your post are getting very weird......I thought you had great insight......are your true colours coming forth?

TechQuant

264 52
I like to believe I am both, I am convinced that to be a great trader I need to know a lot about myself..........there is always something to discover....but at least I got to the stage where I feel not fear anymore.....maybe because I accept it and in the presence of my presence emotions just melts away by acknowledgement and at the same time giving me more space for discovery and creativity..... just as in my trading where my attention brings in my focus and my essence into play......and the all becomes effortless........does it happen in every session? No, as it does not happen everyday in life, but I am working on it.....
OK. If we're talking about true colours, Zen archer does it so much better.

I thought you were just here for a laugh mate, I didn't realise you were taking yourself seriously. As I said in a previous post, I've been had, thought you were a pro. Let it go now. I promise I won't interrupt again.

Fugazsy

Veteren member
3,661 677
OK. If we're talking about true colours, Zen archer does it so much better.

I thought you were just here for a laugh mate, I didn't realise you were taking yourself seriously. As I said in a previous post, I've been had, thought you were a pro. Let it go now. I promise I won't interrupt again.

Thank you, that will be good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock