How to trade any market on any time frame

Hello-Bassett-Waving-ani.gif

:clap::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I remember when I first got excited about trading in 2006 and Phil's 15 minute breakout strategy was the first organised approach to trading that I stumbled upon, until then i was literally guessing, not using a stop loss and had no idea about position size.

Did I make money from that system? No. Did I expect to? Not really.

But it certainly sent me down the right path. Got me thinking in new ways. It opened new doors and lead to me eventually developing my own systems, one of which I have now been trading for over 3 years.

Its what you take from it that counts! I guess its the difference between those who are able to think on their feet, and those who expect to be spoon fed pips!

The last paragraph is very important. Everyone knows something and I have always defended, even some of the most unlikely, threads in the search for an idea that may improve my own methods,

Haven't given up hope, yet. This week I am looking through some of the Gann articles that are available.

I joined phils live room the last few weeks and its not a scam. Fairly simple system just trying to jump on markets when they trend and stay out when they are in congestion. You get stopped out a bit but some of them go well.
If i had any complaints it would be phils not very active i prefer more trades myself.
Very good risk/money management imo i would say could make good profit over the long term based on what ive seen.
I cant verify how much Phil makes, or trades and where he lives etc ha! but I can verify that its not a scam like some had suggested!