How to speed up practise trading?

Just curious to know why you want to do that! Speeding up your practice would make you overlook some lessons and you may not even learn properly. It's the unsaid truth that learning to trade takes time and if you want to get good at it, you must give it enough time.

Join a community! It really helps to have a support group/accountability partners. One of my favorite things about trading is showing up every day to the chatrooms with the people I know for years now and tackling the market. Not everyone has the same strategy but we all share the same psychological hurdles and can celebrate each others successes or help with problems.

Why to speed up practise ? Give time to build your foundations. Trade in your comfort. It comes slowly, but worth the wait.

On the basis of my own experience, I would say that learning the trading concepts thoroughly should be the priority because everyone has their own way of learning, so speed of practice trading can’t be generalized.

Why to speed up practise ? Give time to build your foundations. Trade in your comfort. It comes slowly, but worth the wait.

That’s true, for every individual the pace of learning is different so one should not rush because the concepts matter more, then only we can get results and analyze our trades.

Join a community! It really helps to have a support group/accountability partners. One of my favorite things about trading is showing up every day to the chatrooms with the people I know for years now and tackling the market. Not everyone has the same strategy but we all share the same psychological hurdles and can celebrate each others successes or help with problems.
Any recommendations? I'm still new but I've put in the hours. I'm getting there. All alone in my trading gets a bit psychologically sapping. My wife is sick of being called over to the charts lol..

Market replay tools. Try forextester.com or multicharts. They offer multi time frame replays.