How To Lose

i got the maths wrong rampton - edited the last example on a $50 stock it's actually fkin easy to make money.

lets take the example of SIRI which currently tardes at $2.14. Lets say we are going to tarde this in 1000 share blocks. to keep things simple we have negotiated $0.003 per tarde commission and we get $0.003 rebate from our ECN, so basically if we get filled we capture the spread of $0.01 and the rebate and commission cancel each other out. so we make 1000 x $0.001 = $10 every time we get filled. at 20:1 BP only have to put up $107 in margin (= 1000 x $2.14 / 1000). got me thinking now if you could clip 10,000 at a time that would be $100 per fill. do that 10 times a day and you earn $10,000 per day. of course we pay a 5% profit split to the shop but that is still nice. I might have some of it. lol.

I think you are underestimating the difficulty of capturing the spread.

Rebate trading is legit. I've seen some forums utterly **** on it, though, calling it the lowest form of trading on the totem pole. They wouldn't get caught hiring a guy who used to be a rebate trader.

But hey, if it makes you money...

You don't want to go with him, he's a looser.

You need to get some training from Losebooby, that's the way to 300% per trade.

You'll need a big wadge of this:

3017156--many-bundles-of-us-100-dollars-bank-notes-.jpg

And one of these:

muay%20thai%20boxing%20gum%20shield%20for%20fighter.jpg

You can check him out in his Livebooby webinar tomorrow. That's right! Watch the world's foremost expert on price behaviour call out retrospective trades - 100% live!

Live retrospective trading - the hallmark of the champion!

Let's all gatecrash and ask awkward questions.:)