How to invest in forex?

Kaldir

This thread is very interesting for me, but I am not experienced in this area. I would be interested to hear how you can invest in forex. Maybe someone will tell their experience of investing whatever it was.
Thank you.

Good thread. I hope somebody will share his/her investing story. It is very interesting. I have never investing in my life. I meant in shares of companys or smth like this.

I have a story about investing when I didn't understand anything about it. Sometime ago, my friends and I just decided to chip in $100 and throw them into a pamm account. I don't remember the broker. We just gave money to one of us so that he would invest from everyone. We didn’t plan to withdraw, we just wanted to see what would happen next.
Then the money began to slowly rise, then fall. Just like any chart actually worked. We lost everything in the end. But the prospect was quite high. The loss of any amount has a certain effect, and after that, a little understanding of how money works began to come. You get nothing without risk. Where there is more risk, there is more profit. So, investing in forex is quite a profitable business, but it is also highly risky.

I have a story about investing when I didn't understand anything about it. Sometime ago, my friends and I just decided to chip in $100 and throw them into a pamm account. I don't remember the broker. We just gave money to one of us so that he would invest from everyone. We didn’t plan to withdraw, we just wanted to see what would happen next.
Then the money began to slowly rise, then fall. Just like any chart actually worked. We lost everything in the end. But the prospect was quite high. The loss of any amount has a certain effect, and after that, a little understanding of how money works began to come. You get nothing without risk. Where there is more risk, there is more profit. So, investing in forex is quite a profitable business, but it is also highly risky.

Thanks for sharing. It was very interesting.
Do you still invest?

This story is quite relative and reminds me of when one of my friends told me about investing in the forex market. I had some similar kind of experience, but I lost my money.

This story is quite relative and reminds me of when one of my friends told me about investing in the forex market. I had some similar kind of experience, but I lost my money.
Losses are everywhere. The main thing is to see the prospect of profit.

Where has this daft notion of ‘investing’ in forex or crypto come from? It’s not an investment. No value is added, it’s just punting money from one hand to another. That is not investing.

Where has this daft notion of ‘investing’ in forex or crypto come from? It’s not an investment. No value is added, it’s just punting money from one hand to another. That is not investing.
Some google info:
Investing is the process of buying assets that increase in value over time and provide returns in the form of income payments or capital gains.

Thus investing can be in any field if it can bring you profit.

Of which currencies provide none. fiat currency isn’t an asset in the true sense of being an asset (it is however a current asset in accounting), an asset is something that represents value of ownership that can be converted into cash, cash is cash already and is just a means of exchange, it provides no income payments (dividends) and provides no capital gain as capital gain is the cash gain realised between when you bought an asset and when you sold it back into cash. no value is added in creation of goods or services. Plus virtually no one invests in it i.e. buys and holds for years.

Of which currencies provide none. fiat currency isn’t an asset in the true sense of being an asset (it is however a current asset in accounting), an asset is something that represents value of ownership that can be converted into cash, cash is cash already and is just a means of exchange, it provides no income payments (dividends) and provides no capital gain as capital gain is the cash gain realised between when you bought an asset and when you sold it back into cash. no value is added in creation of goods or services. Plus virtually no one invests in it i.e. buys and holds for years.
This does not change the fact that when investing funds, you can make a profit.
That is what interests me.
Just looking for information how to find the possibilities.
Thanks for your opinion:)

Begin by taking courses on forex. Then, start practising with a demo account.
Finally, open a live account!

This thread is very interesting for me, but I am not experienced in this area. I would be interested to hear how you can invest in forex. Maybe someone will tell their experience of investing whatever it was.
Thank you.
A key note here is that Forex is not investing, but trading. As such, the first thing that a beginner should understand is risk management. Losses are inevitable, but managed correctly as part of a considered trading plan with a decent and disciplined risk to reward ratio, it is possible to make consistent gains.

Do your homework, make sure you understand the fundamentals of trading and how use broker platforms along with the analysis tools available before you even begin to think about trading......not investing!