Forex Investment Club

potshot

I am a member of a private investment club xxxxxx who trade nothing but forex and gives a average return of 8% per month and a compound interest of 150. I thought about trading forex myself but I thought why when I going to get returns for money in managed investment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I am not spammimg, non of you can go on their web site and just join. Membership is by invitation only. As for getting my money back its simple I just have wired straight into my bank account. The parent company last month payed out $700 million and they trade billions of dollars aday on the forex markets. Last month I got 14.44% and they month after month. The man behind it all David Smith is rated as as one of the top currency traders in the world. He is very respected within the forex trading world.

I was not trying to get members on this board to join because they can't. I only got in because my mates sister is a senior manager for the company.

What I was saying there is no need for me to trade forex because I get such a good return from the forex investment club I belong to.

How about somebody trying to help me with my problems instead of threatening me with a permanent ban. Accused something I am not.

Since coming back to trading after a break of 2 years I am finding myself unable to trade. I have no confidence in my judgement even though it right. I have a fear I never used to have every trade will go wrong. I am trading in small amounts of money £1 a pip, I want to get back to my normal trading amount £20 to £40 a pip. If I can't work this out I will have to give up trading because I am wasting my time everyday. I am missing out on some nice weely profits with just a £1 a pip.

pot

What's going on Potshot? You trading forex, want to trade forex, or just declaring your undying love for this investment club?

I don't trade forex but belong to a private investment club who trade nothing but forex they trade billions of dollars a day. Even though I thought about trading forex I thought why when I am getting good returns from the club month on month with compound returns of 150% P/A and since they started 4 years they have made a return to members every month. Just leave the money in there to grow rapidly and I am talking about growth. At their present performance £1000 will grow to £100,000 in five years and in 10 year to 10 million pounds. Looking at it, even though I thought about trading forex I thought why take the risk.

I suppose I was hoping to start a debate on investment clubs. See if anybody else are a member of a private investment club. I and to see what people think about private investment clubs in general, experiences good or bad. Never you might be helping somebody out, somebody who about to habd their money to a bad dodgy investment club.

Somebody said just try and get your money out.

Paying out withdrawals of $700 million dollars in one month is not chicken feed. I am confident my money is safe. How do I know, because my mates sister is a senior manager and she told my mate. If I didn't know my mate I would of never got in.

As I said earlier people can only join by invitation only so nobody on this board can join so I wasn't spamming anybody. I didn't say PM me if you want to join because it would be a waste of time. I suppose I was trying to point out there are other ways to trade forex with little risk and good returns. After 1 year a total risk free investment, I withdrew my original investment and then letf what I earned in the first year to work for me.

And I have a undying love for the club, its making a big difference to my life.

Nobody else on here belong to a private investment club.

But talking about private investment clubs, has anybody heard of cash plus. I have had different people ask me do I think they should join. I always said no because on their business model there is no way they could return 10% per month. Cash plus has collapse and the brothers who started it arrested. The two brothers spent 10 years in prison in the US for fruad and went to jamaica and started cash plus. People remortgaged their properties, put all their saving in and now left in ruins. Cash plus had 40,000 members and their membership was so big because anybody willing to give them $2000 USD could join instantly. There is some light at the end of the tunnel for the investors the authoritises are trying to track down 7 billion USD in acounts all over the world. The scheme was one very big pyramid scheme with the brothers sucking out most of the money.

So I know why people think I am trying to sell them the investment club and it has to be a scam, make money at of them as I said before I was hoping to start up a debate on investment clubs but it was taken the wrong way.

What's going on Potshot? You trading forex, want to trade forex, or just declaring your undying love for this investment club?

Last edited:
Hi Guys, has anyone heard of the following?
2 good to be true - About Us

if you have or dealt with them i would appreciate some comments, also i see that they are UK based and they do not have FSA registration, are they allowed to do it?

This sounds familiar but I cannot remember where I have heard of the 22% club before, maybe it was on here. The website was only set up in Feb this year which would indicate that they do not have much history.

Paul

I don't like anything where you have to pay to join, buying pins, sending money via western union is expensive. Swift transfer is cheaper.

I don't like the look of it and only being set up few months as well dosen't look good. And returning 22% per month ot 1% a day is a another worrying thing about them.

As I have said I am member of a forex investment club who has paid an average of 8% per month since the club was started. They do not guarantee 8% per month and say you can lose all you money. They also say past performance is no guarentee of future performance.

I am a member of a private investment club xxxxxx who trade nothing but forex and gives a average return of 8% per month and a compound interest of 150. I thought about trading forex myself but I thought why when I going to get returns for money in managed investment.
Hi, are you still involved in this club? I would like to know the name?
Cheers, imeyourman.:rolleyes:

Now I am not spammimg, non of you can go on their web site and just join. Membership is by invitation only. As for getting my money back its simple I just have wired straight into my bank account. The parent company last month payed out $700 million and they trade billions of dollars aday on the forex markets. Last month I got 14.44% and they month after month. The man behind it all David Smith is rated as as one of the top currency traders in the world. He is very respected within the forex trading world.

I was not trying to get members on this board to join because they can't. I only got in because my mates sister is a senior manager for the company.

What I was saying there is no need for me to trade forex because I get such a good return from the forex investment club I belong to.

What's the point of you posting all of this then?
Unless you just want to rub our noses in it?

Membership is by invitation only.

Ah, the old 'exclusivity' marketing angle.

However, I'd hazzard a guess that anyone with a credit card will be allowed into the 'secret members only club'.

Good luck anyone that gets accepted (everyone who's willing to pay) but if it all ends in tears please look in the mirror for the real person to blame.

Sure, like one of the 'best FX traders in the world' is going to be running an 'FX trading Club' for mainly retail clients where the average deposit is probably less than 5 figures.

I love the talk of big money, but folks if you ever want a chance of making money out of the markets realise rule number 1 - talk is just that or to put it another way don't believe anyone unless they put down proper verified results in front of you. Anyone for example can bill themselves as 'one of the planet's top FX traders' as traders are hardly household names.

Ask these jokers for the above and just wait for the excuses, no doubt related to 'confidentiality' :)

Yet mugs, sorry people, still want to and believe this crap.

Investment clubs within a brief account are partnerships, with all members acting as partners. There is usually a a small number of members who, if you like, play a role more as the research branch and bring investment..

Never put any money with any firm that is not registered. It is as simple as that. Without oversight there is no consumer protection. Even with regulatory oversight shady firms routinely find a way to defraud regulatory agencies. As is exemplified by several major U.S. FCM's going under due to fraud. Beyond that, never trust any trading program that does not demonstrate healthy drawdown. Contrary to popular opinion trade programs with proper risk reward should demonstrate periodic drawdown on a monthly basis with solid year end returns... The only investments I have ever seen that produce consistently profitable monthly returns without demonstrating down months are ALWAYS undoubtedly ponzi schemes... Always.

Never put any money with any firm that is not registered. It is as simple as that. Without oversight there is no consumer protection. Even with regulatory oversight shady firms routinely find a way to defraud regulatory agencies. As is exemplified by several major U.S. FCM's going under due to fraud. Beyond that, never trust any trading program that does not demonstrate healthy drawdown. Contrary to popular opinion trade programs with proper risk reward should demonstrate periodic drawdown on a monthly basis with solid year end returns... The only investments I have ever seen that produce consistently profitable monthly returns without demonstrating down months are ALWAYS undoubtedly ponzi schemes... Always.

boy you need to get out more dude.....you need to get out more ;)

N

boy you need to get out more dude.....you need to get out more ;)

N

Now, that I can't argue with! :D I actually do need to get out more...

I'm curious tho, All of the best money managers I know go through periodic drawdown. Volatility isn't a bad thing, its just part of the growth curve. What legit managers don't have drawdown?