how to get paid for renting trading systems

Yamato

Legendary member
Suppose I were to receive wire payments for renting my trading systems: how do I avoid suspicious transaction reports (within the EU)? What kind of contract would I need? What kind of payments do you recommend?

Suppose I were to receive wire payments for renting my trading systems: how do I avoid suspicious transaction reports (within the EU)? What kind of contract would I need? What kind of payments do you recommend?

Are these some profitable trading systems that you have not talked about in your journals ? :confused:

Are these some profitable trading systems that you have not talked about in your journals ? :confused:

In fairness, I think Travis has spoken several times of profitable automated systems, athough his journal has largely focused on discretionary trading.

In fairness, I think Travis has spoken several times of profitable automated systems, athough his journal has largely focused on discretionary trading.

Yes but theres a vast difference between profitable on paper and in the real world.

my point being precisely that he has spoken of them in his journals.

Anyway, to answer the original question. There are numerous sites now where systems can be run and detailed information provided, track record, so that followers can judge for themselves. If the followers want to receive signals etc they can and in turn the systems developers get paid.

I expect all such sites will have standard terms ref payment structures. This is probably the best place to start checking it out.