How to become much more intelligent and lose fear in trading

Nope Ffsear banned you which was totally the right thing to do, when he was a Moderator.

That was early on in my life here when i actually broke the rules as well - by being aggressive and maybe using bad language etc etc

First time I got banned - was three days or so after I joined . Some bright spark though I was the infamous Davey Robinson - ( never heard of him until I joined here - but a very dodgy vendor - certainly not me)

Since then I have been accused of so many things that are totally untrue - ie a multi nic of Major Magnum and several other members - again untrue.

Generally - I stick up for myself - and therefore I maybe court trouble - because there as always members like you who dont know what they are on about - but join others who members - believing what they have said is true - when again its rubbish.

Please look back at your comments from yesterday and today - is it not obvious you wanted trouble with me ?

F

I hope the mods will remove both BSD's bad comments about myself and mine as well - and not take this thread off topic - that is wrong

Nope Ffsear banned you which was totally the right thing to do, when he was a Moderator.
Go get a Trade Explorer and Trade that profitably Even one Single month lol.
So what about Branson ?
Who can confirm that claim ?

Cause I can 100% confirm it

Yet again - dont you believe me - ?????

Get a Trade Explorer to prove your wild claims. And Tell us or a Mod your Name so we can confirm you were a Director at Bransons.:)

Get a Trade Explorer to prove your wild claims. And Tell us or a Mod your Name so we can confirm you were a Director at Bransons.:)

Yes - I will pm or email Timsk with confirmation etc etc

Wild claims - they are not wild claims - have you ever looked at any of the other students statements - especially the live ones of Major Magnum - with 85% win ratios on 30 trades and accuracy of stops under 5 pips and 15 -25% ROC in aday on a £1k account ?? ( not recommended to try and maintain daily )

F

Re your claiming to be Buddies with Branson thats a good Start, but don't just go Google the Name of some Ex Director and claim that's you...
Re Trading. YOU keep claiming you''re an expert so YOU go get a Trade Explorer to back your claims up.
If you were the real Deal thats the First thing you would have done.

Re your claiming to be Buddies with Branson thats a good Start, but don't just go Google the Name of some Ex Director and claim that's you...
Er Trading. YOU keep claiming you''re an expert so YOU go get a Trade Explorer to back your claims up.
If you were the real Deal thats the First thing you would have eine.

Look Markus - I honestly dont think you can comprehend this - i am the real deal and just dont go about pretending to be somebody i am not - googling a name etc etc

In 1986/7 when I was a director of 3 companies - 1 owned by RB - he was director of 127 companies. I have absolutely no reason to lie about this

With regards to Trade Explorer - are you joking - that's the last thing i would do - although I could just do if for followers or like so many other traders - do a demo one - which again is a total waste of time - Its a real retail size account of say $50k to $200k that others want to see performance figures on - and no way would I share mine - nor would I share my salary when I was working at Director level with Pacific Dunlop in the 90's.

I think you might not know I am in my early 60's planning for full retirement after the one in my early 50's did not last longer than 2 yrs. I only want to ideally teach 5 or 10 other traders my method and then I am off into the sunset - just don't want my brilliant retail method to disappear - and i dont want to end up being a vendor having to take courses or trying to train 100's of traders and have all the hassle etc etc. So thats why I do my stuff totally free of charge - yet again that must upset many etc

I am sure some of my students while on live money under say $5 or 10 k might want to share their history or success - but that's up to them

F

VERY simple

I and Most other real traders here believe you are a Charlatan.
No normal Person who has been there, done that, Runs around Forums claiming to be Buddies with Branson.
And the Trade calls you make are simply completely unsubstantiated and totally ambiguous left side of the Chart Trading.
If you wanted to prove to US you can Trade you would be able to back that up with a Trade Explorer.
You Won't, so you can't.
Typical Board Posturing.
Sad, really.

And people Wonder why T2W has lost so much activity.
Because of pure BS like this.
Off to another sabbatical, have fun with the Charlatans, and don't Wonder why so many of the real traders have left.
Bye-bye

VERY simple

I and Most other real traders here believe you are a Charlatan.
No normal Person who has been there, done that, Runs around Forums claiming to be Buddies with Branson.
And the Trade calls you make are simply completely unsubstantiated and totally ambiguous left side of the Chart Trading.
If you wanted to prove to US you can Trade you would be able to back that up with a Trade Explorer.
You Won't, so you can't.
Typical Board Posturing.
Sad, really.

With all due respect Markus - you and many other real traders you mention - hardly have any credibility as far as I am concerned

I am no commercial institutional FX trader - I am pure Retail - i have never traded live over 22 lots or with an account over $250k

With regarding ambiguity - if you don't want to believe a trade made in advance of the movement - that might last 10 to 60 mins and then see it on a statement etc - then I just cannot help you -

Unfortunately - you seem to have been easily lead by others - why dont you talk or question some of the students of the method - how can they learn to trade like me if these trades dont exist???

Really you are just clutching at straws - I am quite happy to spend say 4 hrs or a few days showing you how I trade - live - and then if you still dont believe its possible - well - we must be living on different planets

F

Ok really last Post from me here for a while.
Tell you what ?
I'll take you up on your offer.
I'll fly over, stay at a hotel at my own Costs, and watch you Trade for one week.
If your real life returns are Even remotely comparable to your regular claims here I'll publicly apologize.

Man I'm so bored of this wouldA-shoulda-could crap that has done so much damage to T2W.

F, quite why you claim to have made any live calls or posted statements is quite beyond me......you have done no such thing and neither have your band of followers.

Back in the day, before the community constitution, it was up to the members to question everything posted by other members. This served us very well, as there was no hiding place for charlatans and messengers of untruths and if you couldn't substantiate your claims, then you either left (with tail between legs) or were hounded ( quite rightly) off the boards.

because they are, on purpose, ambiguous to the point of being completely meaningless.

If you want actual live calls, there's the ESjournal on ET, and there's a good thread in the 'elite' part of bigmikes forum.

To get back to the point of mind enhancing, could drugs that some students take do the trick ?

No, drugs do bypass the source, in brief they are an illusion, yes they do alter our brain cells but at the end you are left empty handed and worst in many cases.

Meditation brings you to your essence, to the way you are, here if you accept it you can evolve by seeing things the way there are and grow from there. In moments of difficulty you can always go back there, it is always safe.... and you are not left empty handed, you became stronger, meditation like drugs do alter your brain cells by rejuvenating them instead....

yes I know boring stuff....

Last edited:
Ok really last Post from me here for a while.
Tell you what ?
I'll take you up on your offer.
I'll fly over, stay at a hotel at my own Costs, and watch you Trade for one week.
If your real life returns are Even remotely comparable to your regular claims here I'll publicly apologize.

Man I'm so bored of this wouldA-shoulda-could crap that has done so much damage to T2W.

so we are back here again ...........what are you guys all taking turns now trying to get F banned ?

chill out and leave it be ...............the mods have better things to do than police this constant campaign against certain people here on Trade2win

N

F, quite why you claim to have made any live calls or posted statements is quite beyond me......you have done no such thing and neither have your band of followers.

Back in the day, before the community constitution, it was up to the members to question everything posted by other members. This served us very well, as there was no hiding place for charlatans and messengers of untruths and if you couldn't substantiate your claims, then you either left (with tail between legs) or were hounded ( quite rightly) off the boards.

And here I thought I was losing it !

Thanks mate for confirming what is patently obvious to all real traders here.

:)

And here I thought I was losing it !

Thanks mate for confirming what is patently obvious to all real traders here.

:)

BSD

Unfortunately Counter Violent is WRONG

In Fact totally incorrect statement - a bit like the press just printing rubbish about somebody

So far there has been over 60 + - yes 60 statements / accounts shown off various broker sites - some demo of students - some other real live accounts of 2 other students in this last year.

I will do copies if you cannot find them - and the thing is - they are all untouched - ie not paint shopped like so many others have used

With regards to LIve calls in advance - well love to hear you and C_V's definitions again - and then I will just show you a few

I have ignored his comment and will ignore any more

Its as NVP as already mentioned - this is "F baiting" - its so obvious to all members that you are trying to get me banned again - so thetefore i will stay on my own journal and comment there

Also please will you apologise to the OP of the thread for taking it totally of topic with your blatant lies and misleading comments about myself and other members who follow my method

No more engaging from me

Have a great day - and say what you want here

Regards

F

Last edited:
So NO Trade Explorer to prove your claims...

Would be the easiest thing in the world to set up.

Course doesn't work when one isn't profitable.

So NO invitation that I fly over and sit next to you for one week watching you trade live...

Same explanation as above.

Just the same old and so familiar unsubstantiated claims straight out of Comedy Central here.

Bored to death by having to read all this complete, sheer and utter nonsense from Charlatans here, so off I go to my next lengthy retirement from T2W.

Sayonara.

I have not said anything, so far, because two esteemed friends, namely F and BSD are banging off at one another. I'm very sorry about that. Be good chaps,do the rest of us a favour and knock it off.

Please?

Reactions: NVP
. . . Bored to death by having to read all this complete, sheer and utter nonsense from Charlatans here, so off I go to my next lengthy retirement from T2W.
Markus,
Why not simply put FoMo on ignore (I'm sure he won't mind, lol!) and focus on the numerous other threads that contain quality trading related content. Going on another "lengthy retirement" in response to the posts made by one member strikes me as being a rather extreme - and unnecessary - reaction. Focus on the good stuff and rise above that which winds you up!
;)
Tim.