How not to make money trading the markets (part 2)

Hotch

Jul 8, 2008
Maybe I should run this so it's only if I have no orders open, or go to a different pair or something, oh well, for now.

short @ 1.35099, stop 1.35262, target 1.34827

Attachments

Jul 12, 2010
I've dug out my lucky coin again!

Going to do things a little differently this time.

Flip a coin every hour, long on heads, short on tails. Set a limit and stop. Repeat at the next hour. Trading solely EU for now.

£100 account, 10p/point, not as confident with this.
Don't laugh.....you might even beat the trading room moderators at Live Trader Global (LTG Goldrock) with this strategy!

Hotch

Jul 8, 2008
Are you updating the thread every hour? I might open a book on how many pages this lasts
Finished for the day, probs start 7am tomorrow unless alarm clock fails again.

I'm thinking I need to change this up a bit it's a bit dumb as is, I admit it wasn't thought through, having decided to do it 5 minutes before the hour.

Shall rework it I think.

megamuel

Aug 1, 2008
Hotchy I have a more exciting idea! Why don't you flip the coin, head-long tails-short. Have an equal risk reward. If the trade wins then flip and enter again. If it loses - Martingale and DOUBLE UP in the same direction. That would be good to watch! ;)

Hotch

Jul 8, 2008
Hotchy I have a more exciting idea! Why don't you flip the coin, head-long tails-short. Have an equal risk reward. If the trade wins then flip and enter again. If it loses - Martingale and DOUBLE UP in the same direction. That would be good to watch! ;)
Give me a grand to punt on it and your on!

Apologies that this hasn't got off the ground yet, some stuff came up and I'm suddenly busy. I am thinking more that I'll enter positions at the start of the day based on coins and then exit when I think is best, but I'm open to suggestions.