How much are you ready to pay for trading tools?

How much are you ready to spend on trading tool?

• $100.00

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • $200.00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $300.00

• $400.00

• $500.00+

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Joseff

Established member
What is the maximum amount of money you can spend on the proofed helpful trading tool: book, seminar, webinar, Indicator, Expert Advisor, software, signal service...

Proofed means you got information about it from your highly reliable source.

What is your limit?

Last edited:
I would be glad to add this option but I can't find "edit poll" button.

FFS T2W is already a marketers paradise without you doing market research for them !

I can't see the point of this really, but anyway this is what I'd be prepared to pay:

Webinar: Nothing

Indicator: Whaaaaat? Are you serious?

Expert Advisor: Jesus. See above and then some.

Software: Don't insult me.

Seminar: You would have to put a gun to my head, and pay me to attend, and put me up in a 5 star hotel with hookers laid on for free (good ones, no 50 dollar skanks), and then MAYBE I'd think about it.

Signal Service: Are you taking the f***ing p1ss out of me, c0cksucker?

Book: Varies. Something like Reminiscences, I'd pay thousands. But most trading books? I wouldn't wipe my ar$e with them even if they were cheaper, more absorbent and had better glide than actual lat-roll.

Probably best leave me off your mailing list. :)

This is Echo Jiang, I'm runing a small business name hopthink (深圳弘欣顺光电有限公司 )which specilize in high quality LED displays,LED light boexes, LED indoor/ outdoor lighting and any other products relatd with LED. We are dedicated to developing the foreign market. so i think we will consider to buy a trade tool if we can really benefit from it.

Welcome Echo Jiang. You are definitely in the right place, have no doubt about that! :)

In the normal world I would say - never waste money on cheap tools like cheap saws etc. but in this jungle just the opposite - don't waste money on expensive stuff ! It's all for free

It depends on the result I am about to get from the tool.
I have spent more then 9000 USD for different courses, books and seminars.
They made me successful trader.

i'll pay a few bucks to spend time with a particular trader or person who I respect or want to learn more from .........usually when I have spent $$'s on something its not been generally for the seminar content but more for the chance to ask them questions or discuss some ideas afterwards

N

What is the maximum amount of money you can spend on the proofed helpful trading tool: book, seminar, webinar, Indicator, Expert Advisor, software, signal service...

Proofed means you got information about it from your highly reliable source.

What is your limit?

I spent time, effort and money learning how to program in C# & Visual Basic so that I could write the trading tools I require. I spent around £100- on various 'teach yourself' software books and I didn't set a maximum. Not sure if that counts though as I'm sure you were referring to money spent buying a tool/service from a provider.