How is this done?

Deligent

I would like to open a CFD Trading account with IG. The application requires me to submit evidence of my wealth. But currently, I do not have a job but I have some savings; the minimum deposit that is required once the account is open . The problem is that my savings is below their minimum wealth requirements to open the account for trading CFDs. Please advice me on how solve this problem.

Last edited:
I don't know if that some kind of FSA/FCA requirement or not.

Ring them up, tell them to open the account or you'll trade elsewhere. There's plenty of others out there.

deligent, wachana na CFD, open a spread bet account. Doesn't have to be IG either, ETX, CMC etc will happily take you.

Deligent - You can look at the min capital level as a safety net. If you don't have that amount behind you, are you really sure this kind of account is a wise decision?

Many thanks for all your replies.
Is there a UK stockbroker who is regulated by the FCA, accept overseas residents, offers online applications, extended settlement, does not demand minimum deposit, offer online trading and does not require overseas clients to have a UK bank account?

sounds like you're skint, want the opportunity to take a big punt and if you lose have the ability to do a runner with no financial risk to yourself.

good plan my man (y)

so what exactly is the amount of deposit you have at your disposal?

Give FXCM cfds -UK- a try , easier to open an account ...

I would like to open a CFD Trading account with IG. The application requires me to submit evidence of my wealth. But currently, I do not have a job but I have some savings; the minimum deposit that is required once the account is open . The problem is that my savings is below their minimum wealth requirements to open the account for trading CFDs. Please advice me on how solve this problem.

Save up more.