How good is Forex Automoney??

Pipboxer

Except that when you already lost 1000 USD the first week, i would have a hard time countinue the system. And that is mostly the requirement to get the money back: That you take ALL the signals during the trial. And even if you do, i think u have to do alot of calling and emaling before they acctually gives the money back.

If you want a system that actually works i would really recommend Pipboxer. Its made by Al Parsai. I think he came 3 place or seconce in MQL Contest wich is a contest for auotmated FX trading. Can really recommend him! (y)

Just search Pipboxer in google.

Or try trading the signals he post in this forum for free!

PS. Im not working for Al Parsai or anything! I just want to recommend what i think is good! :)

Hi,

are you using pipboxer Fx email signals? or any other Fx entry/exit signals? i'm interested trying out and would like to hear some feed back from uders,

Thanks & Cheers,

J

Pipboxer

I tried this and (surprise, surprise) the signals are basically 50:50 with unreasonable stops and limits. It's a great idea but, like most signals services, they could well have been using a monkey to produce the figures. You'll lose money by following them blindly.

I also tried cashmonsterz (stupid name) and found them to be OK. I cancelled my subscription because I couldn't be bothered to take all the signals, all the time - there are several a day. Consequently, I'd end up picking too many losers! It's hard to just accept everything when some seem ridiculous but end up OK and others look fine but fail.

I'm afraid life's not so easy. there's no guaranteed way to make money trading without a lot of work!

PS. Their claim of 4,000,000 pips profit last year is hard to swallow...[/QUOTE]

:eek:

For 4 million pips/year, I'd swallow anything you told me to!

Hi,

I am looking for some help to spot +EV entry point into FX majors. I am technical trader and doing detailed work myself before entering a trade, but only so many hours a day and need some help spotting potential trades. Have you used forexample pipboxer or any other Fx entry/exit signals? i'm interested trying out and would like to hear some feed back from others.

Cheers,

J

So it's good or not? And the result? Because it could be funny to make some money.... I know it's impossible to make 4,000,000 a year but....

Can I earn some money with this system or...
If it's not good anybody knows a good system to make money?:whistle:clover:

What's the matter with you Newbies? It doesn't work!

People are so desperate to make money without any effort they believe anything...

Do you tried it??? It's not a little stupid system its exchange with the money of the other contries so it could be real ( but not the 4.000.000$

if we were going to invest in a program like Forex Automoney, we would rather not have to risk a lot of money up front. We’d like to be able to give it a test drive, so to speak, with as little risk involved as possible. That’s why we were very happy to see that, for a limited time period, Forex Automoney is being made available on a trial basis for only $4.95, instead of the regular price of $297.

if we were going to invest in a program like Forex Automoney, we would rather not have to risk a lot of money up front. We’d like to be able to give it a test drive, so to speak, with as little risk involved as possible. That’s why we were very happy to see that, for a limited time period, Forex Automoney is being made available on a trial basis for only $4.95, instead of the regular price of $297.

Yeah, yeah... They were saying that a year ago. Doesn't matter if it was free, it doesn't work and you'll lose money...

I would not recommend them

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there are any Forex Automoney members here and how good is it?
I'd appreciate a review or feedbacks. Thanx.

Regards

avextrex

I actually registered and they registered me twice... almost impossible to get out of their system... zero service.. no result...I'd recommend looking elsewhere