How good is Forex Automoney??

avextrex

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there are any Forex Automoney members here and how good is it?
I'd appreciate a review or feedbacks. Thanx.

Regards

avextrex

With a name like automoney I'd be wary. After a quick google I've been unable to find any reviews that don't sound like a sales pitch. Approach with caution.

I tried this and (surprise, surprise) the signals are basically 50:50 with unreasonable stops and limits. It's a great idea but, like most signals services, they could well have been using a monkey to produce the figures. You'll lose money by following them blindly.

I also tried cashmonsterz (stupid name) and found them to be OK. I cancelled my subscription because I couldn't be bothered to take all the signals, all the time - there are several a day. Consequently, I'd end up picking too many losers! It's hard to just accept everything when some seem ridiculous but end up OK and others look fine but fail.

I'm afraid life's not so easy. there's no guaranteed way to make money trading without a lot of work!

PS. Their claim of 4,000,000 pips profit last year is hard to swallow...

Last edited:
I tried this and (surprise, surprise) the signals are basically 50:50 with unreasonable stops and limits. It's a great idea but, like most signals services, they could well have been using a monkey to produce the figures. You'll lose money by following them blindly.

I also tried cashmonsterz (stupid name) and found them to be OK. I cancelled my subscription because I couldn't be bothered to take all the signals, all the time - there are several a day. Consequently, I'd end up picking too many losers! It's hard to just accept everything when some seem ridiculous but end up OK and others look fine but fail.

I'm afraid life's not so easy. there's no guaranteed way to make money trading without a lot of work!

PS. Their claim of 4,000,000 pips profit last year is hard to swallow...[/QUOTE]

:eek:

For 4 million pips/year, I'd swallow anything you told me to!

Last edited:
Even your own head?!

Yup!! And yours!! And then when I'm making 4 million pips/year, maybe I'll visit Mars and let the martians grow my head back for me! Then I'll go and perform on stage with Elvis, team up with John + Paul to help pen the next Beatles album, catch up with the Loch Ness monster... oh yeah, and watch Tottenham win the Champions League.

Only if I make 4million pips a year mind you.....

Yup!! And yours!! And then when I'm making 4 million pips/year, maybe I'll visit Mars and let the martians grow my head back for me! Then I'll go and perform on stage with Elvis, team up with John + Paul to help pen the next Beatles album, catch up with the Loch Ness monster... oh yeah, and watch Tottenham win the Champions League.

Only if I make 4million pips a year mind you.....

Are you suggesting 15,000 pips per trading day is not possible?

Tell u what guys.., give me a week to try out. Lets play it with a demo acct. Theres one guy out there who gave me the timings to go in with the signals. Anyway its 3 week trial money back guarantee. No harm rite? I 'll keep u guys posted on the progress or procrast...hehe

U guys are funny...hehe..must be the Forex syndrome.

Oh, VROTHDAR ,
Thank you for the Babypips thingy, it really open my eyes thus getting more info and research from other sites as well. uurrgghhh...I felt a strong disturbance in FORCE...gotta go now..the presence of the DARKSIDE is strong...poof!

Oh, VROTHDAR ,
Thank you for the Babypips thingy, it really open my eyes thus getting more info and research from other sites as well. uurrgghhh...I felt a strong disturbance in FORCE...gotta go now..the presence of the DARKSIDE is strong...poof!

No problem. I'm glad it was helpful.

Again I'd urge a huge amount of caution with this automoney thing. 4,000,000 pips a year is ridiculous - If they really could achieve that they wouldn't be selling it to the likes of you and me. I wouldn't even bother with the trial period.

Tell u what guys.., give me a week to try out. Lets play it with a demo acct. Theres one guy out there who gave me the timings to go in with the signals. Anyway its 3 week trial money back guarantee. No harm rite? I 'll keep u guys posted on the progress or procrast...hehe

U guys are funny...hehe..must be the Forex syndrome.

Except that when you already lost 1000 USD the first week, i would have a hard time countinue the system. And that is mostly the requirement to get the money back: That you take ALL the signals during the trial. And even if you do, i think u have to do alot of calling and emaling before they acctually gives the money back.

If you want a system that actually works i would really recommend Pipboxer. Its made by Al Parsai. I think he came 3 place or seconce in MQL Contest wich is a contest for auotmated FX trading. Can really recommend him! (y)

Just search Pipboxer in google.

Or try trading the signals he post in this forum for free!

PS. Im not working for Al Parsai or anything! I just want to recommend what i think is good! :)

Hey guys,
Any forecast on EURGBP for next week? will it still be in down trend? Any advice for long term trade
for this currency

avextrex

The questions I always ask myself whenever I come across any new system is "If it's so good why are they selling it" and secondly "Does the vendor use it himself and can he prove it". Note how many trading statements you see in marketing adverts never show any name at the top. Do they have something to hide?

Good lord! Newbies looking to make money without doing any work. Automoney clearly doesn't work at all. As for no harm because they'll refund you money - I have an e-book for £10 telling how you to saw both legs off easily. 3 week trial money back guarantee.

I have tried Forex Automoney for the last few months and quite happy with the results.This system is a completely automated trading system. You don't have to go into difficult analysis to learn how to trade. In fact, it is good for newbies as you don't need any in depth knowledge about Forex.

It's not good at all. It doesn't work and it will lose you money - I tried it.

Come you guys, they claim to have made 4,000,000 pips last year. Isn't that a little suspicious?

You have to be pretty bad at maths to believe that...

Any positive results?