How good is Cass Business School?

Hello, i want to join cass as an undergrad, and i was just interested how good the Banking & International Finance course is? I am really interested in the course and Cass mostly sounds like a good school so...

Ashot1100.

I'm also interested in joining the same course. Let's see if we receive some answers.

Thanks.

Citi group have joined up with Cass business school to form an equity markets module. This summer the School partnered with the firm for the first time to teach the elective module “Raising Equity Capital”. This is an exciting new venture for the school, learn more about it here. You can learn lots more about the CASS MBA at www.businessbecause.com

Hello, i want to join cass as an undergrad, and i was just interested how good the Banking & International Finance course is? I am really interested in the course and Cass mostly sounds like a good school so...

Yes CASS is very good business school and internationally recognized. They have most of contacts in the financial firms in the London City. But it is difficult to get in. I have seen many rejected but did not hear any success yet around me.

This is some guide line for their ranking for business school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian University guide

Business study and Management league table

City university (CASS business school) ranked 2nd place in UK. (Oxford is 1st place)

University guide 2013: league table for business and management studies | Education | guardian.co.uk

CASS business school is ranked 16th in European Business school ranking

Business school rankings from the Financial Times - European Business School Rankings 2012

CASS business school is ranked 30th in The economist world MBA ranking.

Which MBA? | The Economist

CASS business school is ranked is ranked 40th in World MBA ranking

Business school rankings from the Financial Times - Global MBA Ranking 2013

@cassisefdup

It seems like you don't either study at Cass or manage to get a job. What you said is totally against what I was told by people there.

Don't blame everything on school when the problem is from yourself!

Cass is one of the well-respected business school in UK; probably in the same league with Warwick and Imperial (of course below Oxbridge, LSE and LBS). Yet, you will be definitely getting an edge if you graduate from Cass.