How do you handle losses or losing streaks?

First I laugh sarcastically at the looser, then I scream and swear at the screen, then blame the spread bet provider, then blame the market for being full of idiots who are buying when they should be selling and vice versa. Doesn't everyone?

lol yeah. that's why "everyone" is a loser. Not really everyone, but 95% of people? :cheesy:

You should just use a good risk and money management. It's really simple...
Also I use different manual and automated strategies. I have a couple of robots who always win 1-5% per month.

Lose, Just take it as a lesson and make sure find out the reason then memorize it and go make things right back! No one can always win but is good to not always lose! Cheers!

Lose, Just take it as a lesson and make sure find out the reason then memorize it and go make things right back! No one can always win but is good to not always lose! Cheers!

yes, you are absolutely right.
well loss is part of for4ex and part of every business and it is very much happens in life so nothing new and if people have passion and they have knowledge about forex then they will not give up and go away but they will know about the nature of forex and reason of loss. so it is matter of awareness:clap: