How Do DayTraders Make Money in the Futures Market?

I see your feathers are ruffled when someone points people to free information

Dante's stuff is still free....your advertising leads people to the below hype.
You do display a VENDOR tag....you could go to the commercial systems thread and "out" yourself as a seller of trading sytems.

DayRaider 2.0 Software License for 1 year ------- $2,400

Renewal Prices are locked in at the price you started and can never increase/ Clients must complete the Fundamentals of Futures Trading course ($500) before becoming a subscriber to DayRaider 2.0 .

An edge cannot be bought, it cannot be sold and it cannot be given away. Whether the "stuff" is free or has a fee makes no difference, crap is crap. This "stuff" appeals to hit-and-miss traders.

considering all the money and holidays this guy has/takes he seems a little jumpy, at what compared to most vendors were, fairly easy (only slightly) critical questions, wonder why?

this is the message he just sent me

"surely you jest"! Certainly not Dante & Neil, right?

Please document the "slightly critical questions" I have been asked that my replies are not up to your standards.

Not likely, more like smears, misquotes, mischaracterizations. Again, be specific, I'D LOVE TO SEE THEM!

The Mechanical Day Trader

wow what an argumentative c**t

Mahlowe. What, Master Henslowe ! Surely you
jest ?
I know well enough that of all the wares in
the world there is none so poorly appraised as a
poet's inventions : but, bethink you, even we poets
must have money. Silver we need for wine ; and
for wenches — not silver but gold.

Henslowe. Then you' d best foreswear the wenches.

Marlowe. Not I ! Give me ten crowns and the
play (software...lol) is yours.

Henslowe. I can do well enough without it.
You shall have eight.

-- William Shakespeare

ha..ha...ha..Good Trading, ya'll ! catch ya in a week!

Hey Mechanicaldaytrader,

I feel we got off on the wrong footing mate. I really wasn't saying your stuff didn't work, no matter what it seemed like.

And you're right, the day traders I talk about (e.g. examining the order flow) are, for the most part, scalping and you are looking to catch the bigger trend so that is fair enough.

I was just giving my 2 cents because regardless of whether what you teach is profitable, you have to admit there is a lot of bullsh*t out there - you know the deal: "I make x zillion ticks per day - money back guarantee etc"

Anyway, I'll readily admit when I'm wrong and I guess I jumped the gun - I just saw your youtube vid with indicators et all and thought "ah gee...here goes another one..." but if you say it's profitable and you have subscribers that back it up then who am I to argue?

I'm actually a competitive guy so I would love to take you up on your offer of a day trading competition but (and this is not a get out clause), I'm not a day trader. I just take pips/ticks when I see them. I might not trade for a few days and then take a big move in one go...

Anyway, mate, all the best and sorry for disrupting the thread.

Tom

Final software release is on the street....

Version 2.2 is reality, and is released. :clap: It comes with a updated "warranty" or "guarantee" of minimum performance if trading rules are followed. The updated warranty is located on the right sidebar of the website if u want to check it out. Within the next month, trading statements will be made available for public inspection in PDF form.

Good Trading Everyone!

Last edited:
Day Raider Review

I thought I would write a review as I feel it is warranted to make known how good this method is. I said method not SYSTEM. As a fulltime trader, I am continually looking to improve my trading arsenal with new methods and markets and I have been drawn recently to futures from US Stocks because:

• Focusing on one instrument day in day out is less complicated and more productive. I’d rather be a master of one than a jack of all trades.
  • Each individual stock has it's own characteristics of price movement and it's character can change from day to day, making it either a good or bad choice to trade at any given time.
  • Market liquidity. Futures are always liquid enough. Market orders are instant. No strange fills or jumps in price.
  • Share size allocation easier
  • Spreads remain constant and are not jumping about
  • No risk of random company news
  • Less stressful – finding and juggling stocks, analysing the futures, analysing sectors
  • No market maker games
  • No routing decisions
  • Taxes less complicated
The list goes on…..

My due diligence of mentors led me to a shortlist of three top futures traders/trainers. Stuart came out on tops after an initial chat as the other 2 S&P traders focussed more on scalping the order book with big size. This did not appeal to me, but Stuart’s method of catching every reversal and staying in the trend for 90% suited me. Stuart knows the Dow like the back of his hand after 12years watching and trading the same market day in day out. Potential students must be serious about trading and earning v.good money as Stuart does not want time wasters. The most important part of Stuart is his teaching and his passion of how good the method is, he literally has it cracked! What he describes is, in my eyes, complex and extremely technical but he makes sure you don't move onto the next part until it is fully understood. You do have to do your homework and start thinking for yourself and not just having it handed to you on a plate. Some people would disagree with this, but in my experience, a lazy trader who cant think for themselves or take the initiative and back test the theory, will IMO not be successful. It does take 3-4 weeks to memorize and back test the theory. Stuarts method starts at the ground roots, how to read a chart, even this opened my eyes, then you learn about the reversals specific to the Dow. Then you learn about institutional mechanical systems and 5 day money flow and where they take positions to hold overnight. Yes you can even trade with the institutions overnight. Then you learn to identify every reversal that happens, you can describe a whole days worth of trading and explain why it reversed. Lastly there are behaviors that are only exhibited by the Dow. After you’ve worked out if the mechanicals are long or short, you wait for your reversal rule, which has to coincide with 2+ Dow behaviors, then you learn about how to take low risk entries in Dayraider. Dayraider has proprietary indicators that graphically display optimum entry and exit points. It is not a signal system, be careful here, it is a methodology that still requires some discretion and judgment. The learning materials are awesome, there are many streaming videos and you have unlimited support for a whole year, none of this 1-2 months support that some mentors offer, you can just skype Stuart whenever which is really handy.

I used to believe that the indices had no movement, well if you catch every reversal which I am 70% there, then you got yourself, 10-18 low risk reversals ranging from 30-200 points each. Yesterday we had a 100 point downtrend, with 2 20-30 point pullbacks, then a 100 point uptrend with 3 20-30 point pullbacks. By my calculations that’s 350 points average. Already this week, 3 days, I have made 800+ points.

Regards
Lee

Easy trade before market open

A quick $500 before market opens, risking 10 ticks!

Attachments

• 170409_trade1.png
    170409_trade1.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 362
  • 170409_trade1_PNL.png
    170409_trade1_PNL.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 526
  • 170409_trade_PNL.png
    170409_trade_PNL.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 212
Very suprised to hear you've moved over to the Dow Pitbull.
I also noticed that Naz seems to have changed his methods since the older days what with various indicators etc. I think its only Mr. Charts who hasn't changed anything.
Good luck with it.

• Focusing on one instrument day in day out is less complicated and more productive. I’d rather be a master of one than a jack of all trades.
  • Each individual stock has it's own characteristics of price movement and it's character can change from day to day, making it either a good or bad choice to trade at any given time.
  • Market liquidity. Futures are always liquid enough. Market orders are instant. No strange fills or jumps in price.
  • Share size allocation easier
  • Spreads remain constant and are not jumping about
  • No risk of random company news
  • Less stressful – finding and juggling stocks, analysing the futures, analysing sectors
  • No market maker games
  • No routing decisions
  • Taxes less complicated
The list goes on…..

Have to agree, i've been trading FTSE stocks for years but the volumes are now so thin and the market too choppy becasue of this.

Very suprised to hear you've moved over to the Dow Pitbull.
I also noticed that Naz seems to have changed his methods since the older days what with various indicators etc. I think its only Mr. Charts who hasn't changed anything.
Good luck with it.

Hi Candles

I haven't abandoned US stocks completely as there are very many good opportunities everyday but my evolution as a trader now leads me to master a market where stepping up in size should not be a problem as I now want to create some serious wealth.

Markets have changed from 2-3 years ago and as a trader you gotta recognize this and adapt to it.
Thank you for your kind words.

Regards
Lee

Last edited:
Version 2.2 is reality, and is released. :clap: It comes with a updated "warranty" or "guarantee" of minimum performance if trading rules are followed. The updated warranty is located on the right sidebar of the website if u want to check it out. Within the next month, trading statements will be made available for public inspection in PDF form.

Good Trading Everyone!

Aren't you the scam artist who was banned from ET forum? Several of your students posted that your system doesn't work, then you created fake posts to pump your system, then you were banned.

Anyone tempted to take this hustler seriously, go to ET and search for "Stuart Kidney".

Please don't give him any more money than he has already fleeced off people with his BS methodology that loses as much as it wins. There is nothing special about DayRaider whatsoever, divergence at Double Tops/Bottoms, $$$'s to be taught this! Jeez, I've been done over. I will be designing a blog called Scammed By Stuart aka Mechanical Day Trader to alert any potential customers to his scam when they google his name.

He's popped up on my thread a few times...no idea whether he's a scam but anyone that uses the word "easy" and "hundreds of ticks" in the same sentence is obviously talking sh*t.

Scammed By Stuart

Please see my blog Scammed By Stuart Kidney aka Mechanical Day Trader for a more honest review.

So, Ken...did you every do the homework that was required by the course? Here's the email (attached) I sent to Ken because of his incessant whining and unwillingness to apply what I (attempted) to teach. The guy paid the money, did the Fundamentals course but couldn't figure out how to do some basic, grade school graphing (Yesterday's Trade Module I).

My response here, with copies of PayPal transactions and a "noncompliance" email I sent out to Ken last February. Notice the blogger (Ken) doesn't ever state that the stuff I teach doesn't work...

...because he never studied or learned it.

Ken does bring up an issue regarding a "live trading advisor". I actually did that for 3 months years ago. It didn't work. The guys on the Skype conference did not learn how to trade, they just endlessly talked about the daytrading chart instead of applying the concepts of mechanical trading and taking the dang trade.

If someone is geniunely interested in hearing the other side from subscribers that actually DO HOMEWORK, send an email and I will forward it to some happy subscribes that use the methodology every day. The DayRaider Upgrade is being deployed now..and will take the One Minute Methodology to a "nirvana" type level, imo. If a subscriber wants it, they pay me $100 for two months...wow I MUST be in this for the money, huh??

No, it's there as an alternative if subscribers want to progress to a higher level. If not, they stay at the DayRaider 2.2 level, no problem. I've enclosed a screen grab of part of 6/30 -- if the cyan line goes UP ya buy..if the yellow line goes DOWN ya sell..risk maybe ten ticks max...(yeah, it's a little more complicated than that but not too difficult). You have mechanical time and price rules along with indicators that never lie -- they indicate whether the overbought or oversold condition is likely to end. If the condition is not in the process of ending, you stay with the current trade.

Daytrading is not for complainers. It is for the rugged individualist that wants to go farther than the crowd and take responsibility for their own actions. Scammed By Stuart blog is by a typical person in America (unfortunately) that doesn't want to get off their duff and make it happen. There are lots of people that DO want the opportunity, but you'll always find one or two that are whiners.

Funny, but the only people that are whining are the ones that I gave half prices specials because this was their last chance at daytrading before their wife (or ex-wife) cut off their credit line..lol !! :eek:

Happy Trading and Cheers to Everyone...and... I do enjoy training and helping people be successful only for those that want to take responsibility for their own actions.

Stuart
[email protected]

Attachments

• ken cassorla noncompliance.jpg
    ken cassorla noncompliance.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 342
  • TR MECHANICAL TRADER 1445  06 30.jpg
    TR MECHANICAL TRADER 1445 06 30.jpg
    590.2 KB · Views: 285
So, Ken...did you every do the homework that was required by the course? Here's the email (attached) I sent to Ken because of his incessant whining and unwillingness to apply what I (attempted) to teach. The guy paid the money, did the Fundamentals course but couldn't figure out how to do some basic, grade school graphing (Yesterday's Trade Module I).

My response here, with copies of PayPal transactions and a "noncompliance" email I sent out to Ken last February. Notice the blogger (Ken) doesn't ever state that the stuff I teach doesn't work...

...because he never studied or learned it.

Ken does bring up an issue regarding a "live trading advisor". I actually did that for 3 months years ago. It didn't work. The guys on the Skype conference did not learn how to trade, they just endlessly talked about the daytrading chart instead of applying the concepts of mechanical trading and taking the dang trade.

If someone is geniunely interested in hearing the other side from subscribers that actually DO HOMEWORK, send an email and I will forward it to some happy subscribes that use the methodology every day. The DayRaider Upgrade is being deployed now..and will take the One Minute Methodology to a "nirvana" type level, imo. If a subscriber wants it, they pay me $100 for two months...wow I MUST be in this for the money, huh??

No, it's there as an alternative if subscribers want to progress to a higher level. If not, they stay at the DayRaider 2.2 level, no problem. I've enclosed a screen grab of part of 6/30 -- if the cyan line goes UP ya buy..if the yellow line goes DOWN ya sell..risk maybe ten ticks max...(yeah, it's a little more complicated than that but not too difficult). You have mechanical time and price rules along with indicators that never lie -- they indicate whether the overbought or oversold condition is likely to end. If the condition is not in the process of ending, you stay with the current trade.

Daytrading is not for complainers. It is for the rugged individualist that wants to go farther than the crowd and take responsibility for their own actions. Scammed By Stuart blog is by a typical person in America (unfortunately) that doesn't want to get off their duff and make it happen. There are lots of people that DO want the opportunity, but you'll always find one or two that are whiners.

Funny, but the only people that are whining are the ones that I gave half prices specials because this was their last chance at daytrading before their wife (or ex-wife) cut off their credit line..lol !! :eek:

Happy Trading and Cheers to Everyone...and... I do enjoy training and helping people be successful only for those that want to take responsibility for their own actions.

Stuart
[email protected]

Not sure who is "right" but I do agree with Stuart that people (not accusing you ScammedbyStuart) will pay for a course and then expect above and beyond what has been offered and complain when they aren't profitable - like being with a teacher has the ability to make them profitable when they aren't prepared to put in their own hard work.