How To Choose Best Broker ?

Tarwegool

2 0
I usually like reading reviews by professionals - if they stick with one trading platforms for years, they are always ready to give some valuable piece of advice. This Forex broker rating is useful for its reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bale!!

4 0
How to choose a broker whose leverage is high and spreads are lower.

I'm looking for a competitive broker with good customer service.

Boris Marshell

34 1
Options are many but choose the reliable regulated brokers, preferably ones with Cysec, Fca, Asic. Not to mention some regulations restricted the leverages. No broker can be perfect, you need to stay alert in any broker you deal with.
I've used these brokers and can recommend the same: Pepperstone, Hotforex, Tickmill, Fxview, Cmc markets.

James turtle

33 3
How to choose a broker whose leverage is high and spreads are lower.

I'm looking for a competitive broker with good customer service.
You may check good offshore brokers since they are mostly open for higher leverage with tight spreads with ECN account. As for your recommendation, turnkey forex will be good for you. They seem to fulfill your criteria of high leverage(up to 500x) and low spreads.

Powter

14 0
I think it is better to choose ECN account. DMA is also the technology of command execution.

Launcecarawell

4 1
Best is such a relative term. I would define the best broker as someone that offers low spread, high leverage, low fees, and advanced analytical tools. Fxview and ETrade pass all my checklists so I feel it’s safe to term them as best.

hatemypips

Established member
589 44
To choose the best broker you should experience and understand your trading style so your search criteria will be your trading needs. But this method of search is not available for newbies because of lack of experience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock