How Can I Earn Money From Home?

There are some ways to earn money from home, such as: register as amazon affiliate, ebay, alibaba, make websites and place Google ads, forex trading, etc.

Anyone who get good hands on forex trading can be a millionaire within a few month just sitting at home, trust me however forex trading seems easier but earning money from trading isn't that easier coz it requires a lot of skills and the good part is that these skills can be learned.

Anyone who get good hands on forex trading can be a millionaire within a few month just sitting at home, trust me however forex trading seems easier but earning money from trading isn't that easier coz it requires a lot of skills and the good part is that these skills can be learned.

the only way to have 1 million in the bank as a novice trader after a few months is to have started with 10 million in the bank .....:LOL:

N

A possible idea is to live in a small village and convince the villagers that initially they should all agree to learn the same 2nd foreign language.
Then when they are reasonably comfortable with their new skills to advertise the village's new language as a learning centre for people to come and stay and imbibe the learning experience in anticipation of working broad. There would need to be some payoff for the participants in money etc.
While learning, twinning the village to a town in that country and invite their people over to participate.

Just a few doors down from me there is a house with a" Beauty Parlour " notice outside !

Opening for a Miss Whiplash maybe.
The UK laws are archaic stuff written by Victorian prudes.
So might have to be careful I guess.

Miss Paine's set up in South London springs to mind. Bishops, top policemen, politicians etc. seen exiting said establishment.

And they weren't serving cups of tea and scones.

:clap:

Hi Kim, have you made it as a Forex trader yet ?! What your email address please? I would be happy to pass on some knowledge from many years of trading markets along with other strategies for making money at home.
Any information or links would be helpful.

I see there are too many fans of this "Elijah Oyefeso", anyhow did someone tried googling "Elijah Oyefeso scam" and checking the results..!

With figures like 30 - 50% unemployment figures looming from AI and no deal Brexit then politicians need to cooperate together to find new solutions. Not the same ole cr*p !

I see there are too many fans of this "Elijah Oyefeso", anyhow did someone tried googling "Elijah Oyefeso scam" and checking the results..!

i dont need to ...I can spot a fake a mile off .....i started as a kid in the horse racing / gambling business so seen most dodgy stuff on the market from the 1960s to now .......

Last edited:
I have just watched this Utube video. It has useful info.

There is always eBay.

what about selling ideas to people about how to make money from home ......thats the basis of most Cr*p on line businesses !!!

the video talks about a social media manager ?..........what the hell is that ?.........jees these guys are worse than the ridiculous jobs that we see advertised regarding the public sector jobs in councils ......like .being the head of social and ethical international hereditary equality processes ...... paying £80,000 a year for doing F*ck all.................???

just a shame i couldnt ever get one ....

actually i did work for a council for 2 months ..... leading their Commerciality and New Business department .....I lasted 6-7 weeks and after literally dismembering their many many "Commercial ideas" ......the ones i presented (that would work) were all rejected

i still have no idea why they were rejected...I had spent over 30 years in the commercial sector ...and why i was hired ......

.but it seemed to be mainly based around the premise :-

1) No one there would be able to get a kickback from the scheme
2) No ones friend or business partner or indeed family member would get a kickback from the scheme
3) Did i mention that all their schemes seem to involve someones mates making a few quid ?

which is why we agreed to disagree and i just could not stay on and take the silly salary i was on which taxpayers were funding (shame more people wont do the bloody same in public sector) ....

sorry the video grabbed my imagination and reminded me why some of this stuff is so bloody silly

long live trading .........you are either sucessful or long long gone .....nice and simple !!!

N

Last edited:
There are many ways to earn money from home. As i am giving ***** to students same as you can also do some useful things to people and earn money

at least thats a decent and usable subject ....good on you

Last edited by a moderator: