Do you earn money with Forex? How much?

Thanks for the response. With the 19 trades, were they intraday or longer? How much in percentage of the capital per trade? Do you compound your capital meaning adding the profit on top of the initial capital making the $ amount on the next trade larger?

Apologies if I ask too many questions, I'm trying to understand money management a lot more. Thanks.

Making 100 pips Range day is an 'objective', not a Money result. The Cash that permits you to be in that courtyard is not necessarily large. In fact the less you have the better off you are, while learning to Trade.

Making 100 pips Range day is an 'objective', not a Money result. The Cash that permits you to be in that courtyard is not necessarily large. In fact the less you have the better off you are, while learning to Trade.

Is this in response to the OP? Can you please expand on the less you have the better off you are. Thanks.

I think $100 is extremely easy to achieve in a day for sure. I love forex for the quick trades and large profits. So worth it.

Maybe easy for trader that have huge capital in account, but will hard if in account only available 100$ capital, in forex sometime get profit and loss, for me still learn how to increasing capital with risk management

i have the solution
i am going to start a mam account so people can fund it and take their share :)

i have the solution
i am going to start a mam account so people can fund it and take their share :)

Better to use PAMM especially if you are just beginning in the sphere of trading with other investments. There are many good PAMM brokers where you can start from 500 USD like Нotforex or Dukascopy

Thanks for the response. With the 19 trades, were they intraday or longer? How much in percentage of the capital per trade? Do you compound your capital meaning adding the profit on top of the initial capital making the $ amount on the next trade larger?

Apologies if I ask too many questions, I'm trying to understand money management a lot more. Thanks.

They were not 19 separate round trades. All round trip trades consist of at least 2 trades. There is always a buy side and a sell side. Sometimes I double down once or twice. I did five round trip trades. None of my trades were intraday. I do not try to chase the market for a few pips. I do compound the trades. I do not expose my entire capital. I also do not use leverage.

I made $658.77 in March from 19 trades (unidirectional). It was mostly from the GBP, EUR and JPY. It was not much, but it is still something. At least there were no unprofitable trades.

19 trades is a tiny simple so it doesnt mean anything add to that you didnt mention how much you risked . Also if you dont have losing trades then that shows that you are a bad trader .

As i understand you discovered something new , that one cant directly trade Aud/Jpy (y)

If you trade the AUD/JPY, you need to first buy the GBP/AUD or GBP/JPY pair first in order to get some AUD or JPY. It seems like a roundabout way of trading, unless you mean that arbitraging from GBP/AUD -> AUD/JPY -> GBP/JPY was cheaper than trading the GBP/JPY. I could see how that it is possible.

willing to show all my trades

yes, I am ready to show you all my trades, I made last night $384 on the large account and $45 ont he smaller account

yes, I am ready to show you all my trades, I made last night $384 on the large account and $45 ont he smaller account
This is great profit in my view, very diferent with my profit still in teen dollar monthly, but I am still thankful because still get earning although not in big profit

. . .That is quite a feat. 35% in a day. (y)
Please don't encourage him hhiusa!

35% in one day usually means one thing: the trader is massively over leveraged. Along with quite a few other T2W members, I once turned $20k into $200k in a single day. Needless to say, it was a bit of fun on a demo account. People do that - and much better - on a regular basis in trading contests hosted by sites like MyfxBook. It looks mightily impressive to those who don't know how it's done and they assume (wrongly of course) that it can be duplicated with real money on a live account.

There are a few plausible explanations for making a massive gain in a single day, but they are usually one-off events and down to luck rather than judgement, such as just happening to be short the Dow prior to the shocking news breaking on 9/11. Otherwise, no one can consistently return results this good - it simply doesn't happen. And those that try always end up the same way.

If stevepayne is foolish enough to be trading real money when he made his 35%, and he continues in the same vein, then he will blow up sooner or later. It's not a question of if, it's only a question of when. My guess is that he'll make a few more boasts about impressive gains in his quest to find gullible punters and then, like everyone else before him, he'll suddenly stop posting. And when that happens, we'll all know the reason why.
Tim.

it was a good entry, and theres nothing wrong with encouraging... its a very good trading style, and its still going strong on my fxbook link which you can see

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/MyMyEa/this-is-very-safe-trading/1583987

Sorry steve but Timsk is right and remember we are all here to help and advise a lot of the newcomers to the trading world here at t2 win

Putting ideas in people's head that leveraging their capital,bases to produce such results on single,trades is reckless and against the principles of good trading

Trading is about taking small % of your capital each time and controlling risk at all times .........stay in the game ......live to fight another day.......:smart:

Look up some if the big companies that took such risks ......long gone my friend....

N:smart:

I started with small amounts and trading with multiple brokers though I have made some good profits up till now and totally trading with the profits, almost all of the investments are paid back.

Forex is a negative-sum game for small account holders. Lucky winners are possible. Get educated before risking money. You can start with this article. It shows you how some random traders can make big returns and also the adverse effects of spreads.