How to become much more intelligent and lose fear in trading

Well ok that said gotta admit he is kinda an entertaining figure once you look past his shortcomings.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hiya Markus,
. . . But hey, seeing as by far most traders are net losers it's understandable why they'll grasp at every straw and fall for any self-proclaimed expert, no matter that no proof whatsoever of said expertise has or will ever be forthcoming.
You might very well think that, I could not possibly comment.

. . . Couldn't really say if Ayondo etc are any better or worse than myfxbook, just think that offering something of the kind - like the colleagues at FF do - would very quickly show people following trading journals who is the real deal or not, really provide some credibility, always a good thing.
Would it though - show you who is and isn't the 'real deal' I mean? That's the key point. If an idiot like me can double an account in a day on myfxbook - then pretty well anyone can. You just need to know how to game the system. I forget which thread it's on, but I think it was tar who highlighted a whole host of 'traders' who ran up large accounts with amazing success ratios - but all of them blew up eventually. As I say, maybe the sites you reference have more robust protocols in place which make it harder for people to fool others into thinking they're good traders when, in reality, they're anything but.
Tim.

To get back to the point of mind enhancing, could drugs that some students take do the trick ?

Hiya Markus,

Would it though - show you who is and isn't the 'real deal' I mean? That's the key point. If an idiot like me can double an account in a day on myfxbook - then pretty well anyone can. You just need to know how to game the system. I forget which thread it's on, but I think it was tar who highlighted a whole host of 'traders' who ran up large accounts with amazing success ratios - but all of them blew up eventually. As I say, maybe the sites you reference have more robust protocols in place which make it harder for people to fool others into thinking they're good traders when, in reality, they're anything but.
Tim.

Hiya Tim,

probably true that unless you're the broker you'll never have 100% certainty.

Unless say someone has had a trade explorer, and just one at that, for a statistically, as per their trade style and frequency etc, relevant time period.

If someone does 2o trades a day and has a trade explorer up for a year showing lets say average monthly gains of 20% with acceptable drawdowns not much higher than that, that should do the trick.

lsd-and-prozac.jpg

prozac.jpg

Question - How to become much more intelligent and lose fear in trading ?

Hi! New here but not new to trading. Just want to share this.

If you open up your heart chakra you will become more intelligent and fear also disappear.

I have tried it and found out stuff about how markets works that i would never have done in a "normal" state.

Hi Fopa

There are ways to become a much more intelligent trader and over time you can then lose your fear of trading with real money and losing it all

Basically - you find a RETAIL expert trader in what ever instrument you want to trade and then learn from them .

There is no substitution for experience - you do need as dbPhoenix has mentioned - a proper - thoroughly-tested and consistently-profitable trading plan.
and that can take anything from a couple of years to a decade to find and be happy with.

What ever you do - don't take advise from the commercial side - ie the large Banks and institutions and all their old out dated theories that are all geared for trading with large multi million dollar capital accounts.

If you do - you end up brain washed like many here into thinking 30 -50% annual returns are really good and you cannot maintain 70% win ratios over 1000's of live trades etc etc.

You do find in all forums - many "nutters" who think that the idea is to read loads of books about trading and have mentors like Paul Tudor Jones and even Jessie Livermore etc etc and that if Hedge Funds only make 40% per annum - retail traders cannot get anywhere near that - etc

The truth is though - its a load of bull - retail trading say FX pairs is totally different to trading like Hedge Funds etc etc - its a different ball game totally.

So "horses for courses" - there are loads of gurus and so called expert analysts etc - all maybe industry trained - and most of them are just simple no good.

They have not made multi thousand of trades with real money or spent 10K hrs actually studying chart movements etc etc. Instead they have just read books and theories - most of them now well out of date - in fact anything over 10 years old is probably out dated and can be improved etc.

I am a retail FX Intraday "expert" that can talk the talk and walk the walk.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...aster-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-292.html

Check out my latest thread ( not for newbies and also check out all the comments after say 1 30 pm - I did them specially for one of the "nutters" who already been commentating today - ie some LIVE CALLS IN ADVANCE of the moves - all off stops under 5 pips).

When you can properly trade - live calls is a piece of cake - its not scary or a big problem. You will never get 100% of them correct - I am happy with 65 to 85% correct calls off super tight stops in batches of 100 trades.

I deliberately don't just call live in advance all day - simply because I am helping some students of my methods - and they share their demo and live results here on the forum - all genuine - no fudging etc etc. If I was calling live in advance all the while- i would be just copied - and i dont want "idle" newbies just making money off me - I don't mind helping them totally free of charge - but only if they are already experienced and prepared to study more of a different way.

I personally dont take any meds or drugs etc etc - I am totally relaxed trading my live money - as long as I stick to my rules and stay under my own "financial and psychological so called "wall ".

I will have anything from 1 to even 7 or more losses a day - BUT - also anything from 10 to 20 winning trades - so end result - I make money - consistently.

After taking this year in total over 20k live trades during my trading journey - I have done my own S.W.O.T. analysis - As long as I am disciplined and in my own trading zone - then I make consistent profits - day after day - much to the annoyance of so many other less experienced traders on this Forum ( :) )

GL with your chakra method - and i wish you well

Regards

F

Hi Fopa

There are ways to become a much more intelligent trader and over time you can then lose your fear of trading with real money and losing it all

Basically - you find a RETAIL expert trader in what ever instrument you want to trade and then learn from them .

There is no substitution for experience - you do need as dbPhoenix has mentioned - a proper - thoroughly-tested and consistently-profitable trading plan and that can take anything from a couple of years to a decade to find and be happy with.

While I appreciate the endorsement, following somebody else is a blind alley, much less trying to trade somebody else's plan. Study the market, not other traders. Once one stops looking for someone to follow, all the issues of who's "real" and who isn't become moot; the claims of others are of no interest. And one progresses much faster. As for how long it takes, if you don't have it in six months, quit.

Db

The reason Paul Tudor Jones is a multi-Billionaire is because unlike our esteemed F he makes real trades with real money, and not just purposefully completely ambiguous, non-verifiable phantasy calls on a trading forum.

F: "Hey I'll go long the Dax tomorrow at some point, will tell ya later, and then when I've cashed in my 200 point profit once it's reached one of my levels I'll also let ya know. Later."

Oh and yeah, he probably also isn't buddies with Richard Branson.

Also unlike our esteemed F.

Hi Markus

I have reported this post - simply because it is 100% incorrect - and defamatory etc

First of all - I have never traded the Dax - only ever traded FX

Secondly I worked as a Director on one of Branson's companies for 3 years in the late 80's - So again you are totally wrong

I dont mind a joke or a laugh - but when you just churn out rubbish - I have to complain and report.

Nothing personal - its just that you are wrong and this needs pointing out

Regards

F

Too bad I missed this at the time because I was awol.

But thanks to some good souls on here F has an entire thread dedicated exclusively to the memory of his hindsight trades:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/208946-master-class-hind-site-trading.html

Luvly.

:LOL:

Hi Markus

So you are now callling me and 5 other traders who show their statements both demo and live - all liars and nutters are you ??

Also can you tell the time and read price on a chart ??

If you can then check out the 2 00 pm scalp sell on the EA - and the buy then above 5190 called 10 mins in advance with a 3 pip stop

This is normal stuff for me - day in day out

I know you are not used to accuracy ( ie I post a 1000 comments a day - lol - joke - i have never posted even 100 a day mainly 30 -50 based on up to 20 trades)

But you are really showing a lack of intelligence here - because you have not checked me out - and when you do - you will need to fully apologise and say - "yes I am another one who did not know how good you are"

So i suggest you read again from 1 30 pm to after 2 30 pm on calls on the EA - never mind another 4 from this morning

Also i suggest you look at some of my students statements etc - have you ever studied Major Magnums or 3 other newer student - No - I thought not

You have been caught out here big time - although admitting that you dont like making trade calls in a forum due to extra pressure shows to me you are no real good trader - in fact can you trade ???

Regards

F

F, as I and many others on here keep pointing out...
None of your calls are verifiable because they are, on purpose, ambiguous to the point of being completely meaningless.
If you want anyone here to believe you are a Real Trader go and get a trade Explorer.
You never will is my prediction.
Sadly it's nonsense like this that has driven many good traders away from here, cause make believe trades and Richard Branson is just too much unsubstantiated Crap to have to see all over the place regularly.

same sh[t , different day :sleep::sleep::sleep:

You did the right thing kicking him out. Contrary to what some may think a constantl barrage all over the place of unsubstantiated hot air is not good for a Forums development long Term...
Drives too many of the real Dealers off.

F, as I and many others on here keep pointing out...
None of your calls are verifiable because they are, on purpose, ambiguous to the point of being completely meaningless.
If you want anyone here to believe you are a Real Trader go and get a trade Explorer.
You never will is my prediction.
Sadly it's nonsense like this that has driven many good traders away from here, cause make believe trades and Richard Branson is just too much unsubstantiated Crap to have to see all over the place regularly.

I am sorry to say - but its nonsense produced by you and a few more that drives others away

I have a trading journal elsewhere on this thread - and though now I would be able to continue in peace and be left alone

Instead over the weekend and today you have said things about me that are totally UNTRUE

I ignored the first few comments - even your exchange with Timsk - but then you carried on

As a member of this forum - should i just sit and listen to you telling lies and false statements about me - and generally attacking my trading ability - when you dont seem to have a clue about retail trading FX spot Intraday.?

From what I gather - you have breached the T2W rules and regulations and I have challanged you to apologise or remove the comments

If you dont want to then hopefully a moderator will see the defamatory comments - totally coming from yourself and remove them . If any moderator want proof of being a Managing Director in one of Branson's companies for 3 yrs - then i will supply it ( Confidentially as I dont want all member here knowing my private details etc.

Can I also repeat - I am a expert retail FX trader -

I am not going to share my live accounts on any Forum - as I have said for 2 years

If you say my calls are ambiguous and meaningless - how is it they can be verified by statements and account taken by other traders using my exact same methods ??

You just dont seem to understand this - other students statements are genuine - not faked - but i have told them all once you start trading with a real size account over $50K + just dont share anywhere.

If none of this comment makes sense - please tell me the part you dont understand

OK

F

Just get a trade Explorer.
If You can trade that profitably for Even one month I'll be the first to apologize for calling you a charlatan.
Also, who could verify you were with Branson please as Director ?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

You did the right thing kicking him out. Contrary to what some may think a constantl barrage all over the place of unsubstantiated hot air is not good for a Forums development long Term...
Drives too many of the real Dealers off.

I think ffsears is maybe talking about you

He is down as one of my many 50+ friends or contacts on this forum - he also trades FX spot as well as other instruments

I have only commented on this thread to complain about your defamatory comments about myself - started via you BSD

That seems to happen all the time - the non traders or losers etc just seem totally jealous of traders like myself .

Look in the mirror - you have started this rubbish off again

F

Nope Ffsear banned you which was totally the right thing to do, when he was a Moderator.
Go get a Trade Explorer and Trade that profitably Even one Single month lol.
So what about Branson ?
Who can confirm that claim ?