Housemate wanted

bond_trader1

I have a spare room available in a two bedroom flat in Alexandra Palace (a short walk from Muswell Hill) North London. I thought I might advertise on here since I will shortly be trading my own account full time and of course, living with someone else that has the same interests would be very cool - we can set up an arcade from my flat ;)

If anyone is interested, reply here and I will post full details.

I have a spare room available in a two bedroom flat in Alexandra Palace (a short walk from Muswell Hill) North London. I thought I might advertise on here since I will shortly be trading my own account full time and of course, living with someone else that has the same interests would be very cool - we can set up an arcade from my flat ;)

Are you sure about that?

nice tall blond would be ok
even if they did not trade would be ok
now all you have to decide male or female

nice tall blond would be ok
even if they did not trade would be ok
now all you have to decide male or female

LOL - how did I know someone would start with the homosexual innuendoes.

I'm not gay ffs, it's just that my gf doesn't relish the thought of me living with a girl and since my flat is now starting to look like a prop floor, I thought maybe I could get someone in that had a similar interest...

Am I sure about what?!

That you want another trader living with you?

One way ticket to Regretsville IMO.

What if he blew up while you were doing great....

...or worse still the other way round?

That you want another trader living with you?

One way ticket to Regretsville IMO.

What if he blew up while you were doing great....

...or worse still the other way round?

I suppose that's a possibility but hey - that's life!

If that happened, maybe one of us would learn from the other...I don't know...

I thought it would be cool...

It sounds like a fairly good idea to me, as surely, if you put a winner & a loser living in the same flat, the winner would teach the loser.............you would hope!

It sounds like a fairly good idea to me, as surely, if you put a winner & a loser living in the same flat, the winner would teach the loser.............you would hope!
Have you spent extended periods in the tropics?

Right well, as I said, if anyone is interested just let me know. It is a spacious flat in a quiet road right next to Alexandra Palace. The rent is very cheap as the house (flat is top half of the house) is owned by my gf's aunt. Rent is £300pm and there are no bills to pay - council tax, electricity etc is all paid by her.

I work full time right now but considering leaving to trade at some point in the not too distant future...

What about a gaff in St James Palace?.

Bramble,

I spent a week camping in Scotland in my youth. On the sixth day, we ran out of balsamic vinegar. We then descended into savagery.

Grant.

Hi BT1,

If you aren't successful, you should also consider the alternative of sharing the "trading arcade" during market hours. A bit like an office without the lodger!

Fibonelli

PS Do like The Phoenix ;)

Hi, I'm interested in a short term stay. I've PM'd and emailed you, if it's still available then pls get back to me. Cheers.