Hotch's 25 pips a day

Good day today, only needed the one trade, and it took 6 mins. Didn't even have to wait for entry.

I think I'm going to be overtaken, but oh wells, not worth the effort to try and change plans, what comes, comes.

30 days left.

Good day today, only needed the one trade, and it took 6 mins. Didn't even have to wait for entry.

I think I'm going to be overtaken, but oh wells, not worth the effort to try and change plans, what comes, comes.

30 days left.

Not bad. 1mio assets under management for the winner. I like those guys who have made millions but their risk adjusted return is crap. Goodluck Hotch. Have you worked out what your score would be if you stopped trading for those 30 days?

Pretty bad, I think they might be calculating std dev just on a $ basis. I might be able to take the last day or two off, deffo trading the next 4 weeks at least. Someone somehow managed to 32x their account in one day yday, so it's looking grim. ha

Pretty bad, I think they might be calculating std dev just on a $ basis. I might be able to take the last day or two off, deffo trading the next 4 weeks at least. Someone somehow managed to 32x their account in one day yday, so it's looking grim. ha

Open 1000 accounts, go long and short on half. Do it again...profit?

Still say it's going to be rigged.

Could be Phil, could be.

That EA is on 6 wins and 12 losses, so not performing as expected, but still profitable (just about).

18 trades is still a bit of a small sample though, it could be better by the time you win this competition.

Won the 20th? I dunno, still at 33%ish win rate.

Dug big hole on varengold, clambered way out of it, and macy gray just came on my playlist, life is good for the next 3 minutes.

ta ra

Can read my drivel in the comp thread. Now 170% of the guy in 2nd. So far so good.

26 days left.

Nice to start the week off well, always a bit nervous at the start and end. got in @ 1.3585 (eu), out 10 mins later with my pips, didn't even get around to placing a stop.

25 days left.

He's still far ahead of the others.

Well done Hotch, massive effort and skill you're showing