Hot forex

I wish I can buy a Mercedes with my trading but hotforex even sponsor a Porsche event. Life is so.

Does Hotforex pays all fees when withdrawing via Wire? Can't find information what are the costs that Hotforex bears and which are left on me? It's my first withdrawal on bank account, that's why I'm a bit concerned.

Another Best Broker award for HotForex!

cEHR2dcY_o.png

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that International Finance Awards has named HotForex the Best Forex & Commodities Broker in Latin America!

A HotForex spokesman said: “This new award is an excellent addition to our 25+ existing awards and demonstrates our continued success in establishing ourselves as a market leader with global reach, committed to providing our clients with the best possible client-centric trading experience.”

Thank you for all your support, and for choosing us as your broker of choice!

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

How much did your earn in total trading with this broker? It doesn't hurt to dream but for trading I think it is detrimental.

I believe that forex trading can bring consistent profits to rely upon, veterans on the other hands make hefty profits and live a luxury dream live.

I believe that forex trading can bring consistent profits to rely upon, veterans on the other hands make hefty profits and live a luxury dream live.

Experience has little to do with trading success, you have to creative and inventive to make working trade algorithms.

Another Best Broker award for HotForex!

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that International Finance Awards has named HotForex the Best Forex & Commodities Broker in Latin America!

A HotForex spokesman said: “This new award is an excellent addition to our 25+ existing awards and demonstrates our continued success in establishing ourselves as a market leader with global reach, committed to providing our clients with the best possible client-centric trading experience.”

Thank you for all your support, and for choosing us as your broker of choice!

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team
Good award but I prefer a trophy instead a paper like this.

hahaha an award is an award, mostly a good sign if hotforex is doing well in latin america. good for them :)

I would rather request to send my prize as money or added as capital to my trading account.
Learn and earn demo account promises 2000$ added to the first winner and so on, i guess why not taking some time to refreshen up your trading skills on demo account.

Learn and earn demo account promises 2000$ added to the first winner and so on, i guess why not taking some time to refreshen up your trading skills on demo account.
I tried Hotforex demo contest 5 times, not even a close to top-10! I suspect winners use some risk-free strategies because they easily doubling and tripling money. Using high leverage is a part of the deal they must be resorting to some other tricky stuff.

The HotForex VIP Partners Rewards Contest is back!

HF.jpg

Dear Client,

The HotForex VIP Contest is YOUR chance to win fantastic luxurious prizes by being the Partner with the clients that deposit and trade the most!

Earn the returns you deserve, in addition to your usual commissions, by entering this exclusive contest today. Win the Grand Prize of a trip for 2 to Cyprus to meet your broker or many more luxurious prizes worth a total of 100,000 USD!

Registrations are open NOW!

Enter.jpg

Terms and Conditions Apply

We wish you the best of luck!
The HF Partners Team

I tried Hotforex demo contest 5 times, not even a close to top-10! I suspect winners use some risk-free strategies because they easily doubling and tripling money. Using high leverage is a part of the deal they must be resorting to some other tricky stuff.

Yes i guess you might be right, because of the reason it is a demo account so they do go out of all the provided leverage to maximize the rate of return. However if you train your mind to do such high risk moves i believe that this will not benefit them in the long run while trading with the same strategy on the live account.

Yes i guess you might be right, because of the reason it is a demo account so they do go out of all the provided leverage to maximize the rate of return. However if you train your mind to do such high risk moves i believe that this will not benefit them in the long run while trading with the same strategy on the live account.

I know that and hope other traders know too. Leverage is a dangerous tool

Why over 1.5 million live accounts have been opened with HotForex?

Established as a worldwide broker of choice we pride ourselves on our superior trading services. Today we are giving you all the reasons why we do so.

Why-they-Choose-Hot-Forex.jpg

The financial markets never rest – trade with the 24/5 support of a trusted broker.

Simply deposit and let your forex journey start today!

Kind regards,
The HotForex Team

Why over 1.5 million live accounts have been opened with HotForex?

Established as a worldwide broker of choice we pride ourselves on our superior trading services. Today we are giving you all the reasons why we do so.

Why-they-Choose-Hot-Forex.jpg

The financial markets never rest – trade with the 24/5 support of a trusted broker.

Simply deposit and let your forex journey start today!

Kind regards,
The HotForex Team

Remember when I joined in 2013 the figure was something about 250K. I think the pace of growth won't decrease in the near future as low leverage, regulatory innovations increase reliability and safety.

Remember when I joined in 2013 the figure was something about 250K. I think the pace of growth won't decrease in the near future as low leverage, regulatory innovations increase reliability and safety.

1.5 millions account is such a huge number that I never heard from any broker, maybe a little unreal here but 1 million live accounts that is enough to prove how big hotforex is. Do anyone know the quantity of other broker live account ?

1.5 millions account is such a huge number that I never heard from any broker, maybe a little unreal here but 1 million live accounts that is enough to prove how big hotforex is. Do anyone know the quantity of other broker live account ?

Yes the pace of industry growth is astonishing. Is it the same with the ratio of winning/losing traders. Is it improving?

HotForex Celebrates 10 Years of Trading Excellence.

10-years.jpg

Dear Client,

This year, we are celebrating our ten year anniversary, during which time we have become a firmly established market leader with 35+ of the most prestigious industry awards and 2,000,000 live accounts.

Our revolutionary Zero Spread Account, unique proprietary HFcopy copy trading platform and market leading insurance up to €5,000,000 are just some of the ways we have already made our mark on the industry, and we are constantly looking for new ways to enhance our services.

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “We are committed to being a global market leader known for our customer service, and always keep our loyal clients at the heart of everything we do. To show our appreciation of their support, we constantly work to ensure that our products and services reflect the very best that the industry has to offer, and look forward to doing so for another ten years and more!”

To learn more about HotForex, please visit our websit.

Thank you for all your support!

The HotForex Team

Yes the pace of industry growth is astonishing. Is it the same with the ratio of winning/losing traders. Is it improving?

Although the loosing stats are more than 90% and most of the remainder quit trading within the next two years.. however, the upcoming newcomers are improving their skills before entering the forex trading market by using the internet imo!