Hot forex

Hot-Forex Officially Sponsors Porsche Driver Tio Ellinas!

Dear Traders,

We are proud to announce that Hot-Forex is sponsoring racing champion Tio Ellinas, for the third time, as he competes with the JTR team at Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain.

2rc97ih.jpg

To find out more on the sponsorship and exclusive pictures featuring Tio Ellinas.

We are thrilled to sponsor and support Tio in his latest endeavor as he shares our passion for excellence, and we are proud to know that such a promising and talented driver will be wearing our brand.

After achieving victories at GP3 Series and World Series by Renault GP 3.5, Tio Ellinas makes a switch from single seater cars to join the Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain and returns to JTR, the team with which he began his car racing career back in British Formula Ford in 2010.

Best regards,
The Hot-Forex team

Got a same t-shirt as TIo, all products from HF are great, whether you trade or wear it :D

Got a same t-shirt as TIo, all products from HF are great, whether you trade or wear it :D

Wow.. i also wish i could have the same t-shirt. Hello hot forex guys please tell me how to get giveaways from you?

Wow.. i also wish i could have the same t-shirt. Hello hot forex guys please tell me how to get giveaways from you?

Search Нotforex Merchandise in google. As far as I know you have to have Нotforex account to be eligible to get this shirt.
I'd like to also add its of perfect quality.

Meet the Broker in Cyprus!

Dear Client,

The Hot-Forex VIP Contest returns for another year to offer you the chance to meet your broker in Cyprus and receive rewards and more!

2n7mjur.jpg

Enter the contest to be eligible to claim cash prizes or be the top trader to win:

* Two business-class tickets to Cyprus
* 5-star stay
* USD 5,000
* Limousine transfers
* One-to-one forex training

281uerc.jpg

* Second prize $3,000
* Third prize $1,500
* Fourth prize $500

Best regards,
The Hot-Forex team

Link to contest? Do I need to make additional deposits to my current account or its free to join?

I also liked their facebook page and now waiting for the T-shirt give away by ********.

Google Нotforex merchandise there should be instructions on how to claim your T-Shirt or other things like umbrella or hoodie.

Thanks for the suggestions i will see if i could get one similar to it from any retail store for now.

Hot-forex: Upcoming October 2017 Webinars Part 1.

dcp3r.jpg

Power your trades with industry tips and knowledge from our forex experts by signing up to our free weekly webinars.

Our webinars are designed to improve your FX knowledge and help you hone your trading skills to give you the confidence you need to trade the markets! Whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, our seasoned market analysts will guide you through key forex strategies and concepts.

Every live webinar is followed by a Q&A session, giving you the opportunity to put your questions to the presenter!

We are committed to being with you every step of the way in your forex trading career, and by providing valuable forex education, we can give you a solid foundation to begin trading.

Registration is FREE but you need to hurry up because places are limited!

By joining our webinars you can:

*Watch our experts analyse the markets live.
*Strengthen your trading skills and knowledge.
*Ask questions and get the answers you need.
*Access past webinars to refresh your memory.
*Get valuable training that is not readily available online.
*Discover industry tips and tricks from the pros.

Places are limited*, so book your free place now!

View our webinar lineup till 19th October 2017:

03 October, 11:00 AM GMT: Live Analysis

In this live analysis webinar, our market expert Stuart will analyze forex, commodity and stock markets. This is a great learning opportunity for both new and proficient traders as you can ask all your questions on analysis, trading and risk management and find trading setups for the coming days.

* Watch as Stuart analyzes forex, commodity and stock markets in real time
* Learn how professional traders approach analysis and trading
* Get your trading questions answered live

Instructor: Stuart Cowell, Hot-forex’s Senior Analyst

04 October, 11:00 AM GMT: Trading the Final Quarter 2017

The final quarter each year is often the most predictable and also the most volatile - a combination that can offer traders many opportunities from Forex to Equities and Commodities. Join Stuart today as he looks forward to the final quarter of 2017 to see how it may compare to previous final quarters.

* Q4 2017 – FX, Commodities & Equities
* Previous Q4 Trends
* Winter is Coming – but what does it mean?

Instructor: Stuart Cowell, Hot-forex’s Senior Analyst

05 October, 12:00 PM: Scalping Strategies

Senior trader and forex researcher, Kay will be your host for this dedicated webinar on forex scalping strategies in a session that will cover:

* Price action vs. mean reversion in scalping
* Example of a powerful scalping strategy
* How to manage risk

Instructor: Kay, BlueSkyForex

10 October, 11:00 AM GMT: Live Analysis

In this live analysis webinar, our market analyst Andria will analyze forex, commodity and stock markets. This is a great learning opportunity for both new and proficient traders as you can ask all your questions on analysis, trading and risk management and find trading setups for the coming days.

* Watch as Stuart analyzes forex, commodity and stock markets in real time
* Learn how professional traders approach analysis and trading
* Get your trading questions answered live

Instructor: Andria Pichidi, Hot-forex’s Analyst

12 October, 12:00 PM GMT: The Ichimoku-Renko Trading Strategy

In the first of a two-part series, senior trader and forex researcher, Kay will be discussing Ichimoku Clouds and Renko bricks and cover everything you need to know about this advanced trading strategy, including:

* What the Ichimoku-Renko trading strategy is
* Is it really as good as people think
* How to use Ichimoku-Renko

18 October, 11:00 AM GMT: Trading with Trendlines

Trendlines help to keep traders on the right side of a move. Join Andria today as she explains the power and simplicity of this tool that is simple but often overlooked or used incorrectly, including:

* The 5 Rules of Trendlines
* Trend line Breaks, Slope and Support & Resistance

Instructor: Andria Pichidi, Hot-forex’s Analyst

19 October, 12:00 PM GMT: Money Management in Forex

Money management is an essential skill for traders. Learn how to manage your capital and risk effectively in this informative webinar with senior trader and forex researcher, Kay. This webinar will cover key money management concepts:

* Price action vs. mean reversion in risk management
* Setting risk levels in forex
* Currency trading dangers

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHot-forex, live chat.
Best Regards,

The Hot-forex Support Team

*Please Note: Places are limited and we cannot guarantee availability. On the day of the Webinar, make sure to dial in or login on time using the instructions in the confirmation email you receive following registration. When the maximum number of attendees is reached, no further registrants will be able to join.

I wonder does Нotforex have any plans to open prediction contests?
Don't mind if you make use of this idea to make trading funnier :)

who knows, its a possibility, seen some contest of that sort with other brokers, but i guess its just an added plus really.

and its not an easy contest just to be fair, depending on the condition as long as the closest win LOL

According to that list - Ноtforex is the 2nd best broker in the world right now:)

True

For me currently it is the best. Been trading with them for 4 years and the only thing I can complain is my own trading mistakes. Platform is perfect :rolleyes:

thanks for sharing the list, veryinteresting, was going through the site a minute ago. much appreciated.

Let Autochartist, look at the patterns for you!

Dear Client,

Hot-Forex is proud to present its latest tool, Autochartist! This MT4 market scanner is here to revolutionize your trading by working 24 hours a day so you don’t have to worry about any more missed opportunities.

Fully customizable, Autochartist continuously scans the market for chart patterns, Fibonacci patterns and key levels, so it can send you notifications about your instruments in real time – in the language of your choice!

2j65qhf.jpg

FEATURES:

Saves time and helps refine traders’ efficiency as it scans through tradeable patterns automatically.
Can be installed on clients' MT4 Terminal to scan opportunities across all charts.
Search functionalities and various filters allow users to form a custom-made watch-list.
Offers volatility analysis as a means of getting useful insight into instrument movements.
Learn more by watching a short video or reading our Quick Start Guide

Automate your trading with Autochartist. Try it today!

Best regards,
The Hot-Forex team