Hot forex

I guess its ok, though here locally its usually a fixed fee for international transfers a 4usd for every 300 withdrawal and its manageable, though i still pay for transfer fees at skrill and that can save me a lot if the money withdrawn is directly from the ewallet

Sorry for off topic but have you been also restricted from USD withdrawals? Or its only applied to certain countries?
I've already switched to EUR account on HF, did you?:whistling

New PAMM app by Hot-Forex!

33p3l7r.jpg

Set Your Portfolio in Motion

It is official – the Hot-Forex PAMM App is available to download and use! The power is now in your hands, any place and any time, whether you are a PAMM Manager or a PAMM Investor.

• Monitor the status of your investments in real time
• Allocate your funds accordingly with swift deposit and withdrawal procedures
• View information on PAMM Managers’ performance, trading results and choose the right Manager for you
Providing effective portfolio management for all your investment needs, the ******** PAMM App is the essential solution to help you keep track of your PAMM assets and trading action.

Best Regards,
The Hot-Forex Team

Sorry for off topic but have you been also restricted from USD withdrawals? Or its only applied to certain countries?
I've already switched to EUR account on HF, did you?:whistling

I used to have a eur account back in 2013 but switched to a skrill/hf usd account. its not restricted, but what happens i automatically get my withrawals in my local currency so some damage is done with exchange rates but manageable, locally its kinda hard to withdraw in intl currencies but not restricted. unless i open up a USD account then its more of a hassle.

Hot-Forex Named Best Forex Broker in Middle East

iw0ydd.jpg

Dear Clients,

We are proud to have been honored with the Best Forex Broker Middle East Award 2016 by the 17th MENA FFXPO Dubai.
Hot-Forex strives to become better year-after-year and our goal is to excel in every aspect of the business!

Thank you for contributing to this success! We remain committed to providing the best possible trading conditions for all our clients, both in the Middle East and around the world.

Best Regards,
The Hot-Forex Team.

New PAMM app by Hot-Forex!

33p3l7r.jpg

Set Your Portfolio in Motion

It is official – the Hot-Forex PAMM App is available to download and use! The power is now in your hands, any place and any time, whether you are a PAMM Manager or a PAMM Investor.

• Monitor the status of your investments in real time
• Allocate your funds accordingly with swift deposit and withdrawal procedures
• View information on PAMM Managers’ performance, trading results and choose the right Manager for you
Providing effective portfolio management for all your investment needs, the ******** PAMM App is the essential solution to help you keep track of your PAMM assets and trading action.

Best Regards,
The Hot-Forex Team

Is it already available for downloading? Can't find it in App store

I am not sure if it is on APP-store but i have downloaded it on my android device and is working fine.

i not sure though i withdrawal is possible through mobile? i mean it can be a bit too risky.. but i can be wrong..

i not sure though i withdrawal is possible through mobile? i mean it can be a bit too risky.. but i can be wrong..

Can I make withdrawals on my credit card from Нotforex? Or only original amount I deposited?

Last edited:
I think the debit card is to withdraw the profits.. the original balance should be withdrawn through the same method it was deposited with CC or third party companies, im yet to confirm it. im waiting for the card to arrive hopefully soon .

I think the debit card is to withdraw the profits.. the original balance should be withdrawn through the same method it was deposited with CC or third party companies, im yet to confirm it. im waiting for the card to arrive hopefully soon .

Great, let us know about the ATM fees :D Although it can vary from country to country but I think it should be not more than 2% and some fixed $. At least we have to pay for getting our money more quickly

Hot-Forex: Protected against negative balance.

8zh1f4.jpg

The markets are unpredictable and extremely volatile conditions are part of the game. But with Hot-Forex, you can feel at ease, as we are making sure that your trading doesn’t result in debt.

Specifically, with our Negative Balance Protection policy, in the rare event that your account reaches a negative status after closing positions, we make a relevant adjustment of the amount so as you don’t bear the loss. If you want to know more about our Negative Balance Protection policy, Visit website for more details

The markets might let you down, but we don’t!

Best Regards,
The Hot-Forex Team.

******** are pretty solid. Fairly good spreads and easy enough to deposit / withdraw . I use them occassionally.

Any news on leverage restriction from CySEC applied to HF? I can't understand whether they will continue offering high leverage or not?

Any news on leverage restriction from CySEC applied to HF? I can't understand whether they will continue offering high leverage or not?

no news so far, but do check if your account at ******** is under CySec or SaintVincent, i think accounts under saint vincent are not to be affected anyway, since its a separate regulations. lets see how it goes, though i have not heared anything solid as of lately.

no news so far, but do check if your account at ******** is under CySec or SaintVincent, i think accounts under saint vincent are not to be affected anyway, since its a separate regulations. lets see how it goes, though i have not heared anything solid as of lately.

Does ******** completely moved to St. Vincent or they are under CySec oversight too?