Hot forex

Bought 400 shares just for test. It is common that company passing the IPO get experience good stable growth for first 3-4 month so don't miss the chance to earn easy money.

3% growth on the shares for such short period of time. Excellent investment attempt I think

thats good, i mean honestly speaking as long as the outcome is positive then its good. and if its 3% i dont think thats bad at all

Visit Hot Forex at the 12th Shanghai International Money Fair

10157154_658251194290177_7818776501385225437_n.jpg

10703787_658251197623510_2840322138278361541_n.jpg

Idk hot forex has office in China but they look very professional.

Hot Forex adds EURNOK to its currency pairs list

Hot Forex is pleased to announce the addition of one new offering to our wide range of currency pairs. As a Hot Forex client, you will now have the opportunity to trade the EURNOK pair. The pair will be available on all account types with the exception of FIX accounts.

With the addition of EURNOK pair, Hot Forex now offers traders access to 47 currency pairs.

For a full list of currency pairs offered and their specifications please visit our website

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via myHot Forex, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.

When you going to add INR Pairs ?

bonuses have its own use, but after a while some traders dont see the need for it, unless maybe they are starting again and starting small. but some use them for leverage etc.

bonuses have its own use, but after a while some traders dont see the need for it, unless maybe they are starting again and starting small. but some use them for leverage etc.

Not always. Bonuses that is intended to increase margin and with sufficient deposit may greatly improve your winning probabilities..Just imagine that you can reduce leverage two times to enter the same lot position..Apply for 100 credit bonus and that's it.. :)

Client money safety

Idk hot forex has office in China but they look very professional.

Hello Hot forex rep
Few questions
1) Are you market maker or TRUE ECn?
2) In your country of regulation is there any client money safety insurance like in UK?

Hi Moka2,
1. Hot Forex is STP Broker.
2. Hot Forex provide banking through Barclays UK and BNP Paribas. Client funds are received in the company's fiduciary segregated client bank accounts.
Under which country's jurisdiction you operate?
in case of Broker default does that jurisdiction offer any client compensation fund or Insurance?

SNOTForex = LIARS & THIEVES

Do your own due diligence. Try to contact their so-called "registered/licensed" oversight body in "Mauritius" or some such. NO ONE will respond.

Also, check the MEGABYTES of the platform you download from these devils. It is over 20MB (by much) and shows that they have secretly made you download MT4 VIRTUAL DEALER by which they SABOTAGE YOUR TRADES b/c they are trading against you.

FACT. BUCKET SHOP JEWISH DEVILS.

Under which country's jurisdiction you operate?
in case of Broker default does that jurisdiction offer any client compensation fund or Insurance?

Hi Moka2,
As far as is known this broker is located in Mauritius and regulated by FSC comission of this country. Regarding second question, I am afraid, you mix up things there. A financial regulator ensures only proper and fair operation of a company in compliance with local financial laws but under no circumstances it stands for a guarantee or incurs liability in case a company windup.

Hi Moka2

Our support department is more than happy to assist you with your inquiries. Please contact them via email at support@hot forex.com, live chat[/URL] or telephone on +44-2033185978

How about disclosing this on a public forum..

How about disclosing this on a public forum..

Well, I see nothing blameworthy if broker rep. shares contact details for you convenience. Guess, this act should be considered from a bright side rather than beggin odd questions :D

Well, I see nothing blameworthy if broker rep. shares contact details for you convenience. Guess, this act should be considered from a bright side rather than beggin odd questions :D

Sorry but I see nothing wrong in requesting a broker financial services provider to answer / disclose important information openly for matters such as "Clint money safety" jurisdictions, Model.. this is called transparency ...
What is odd about that?

I wonder what is the cost/ entry point to be regulated as a FX / Binary Broker in Group A or Group B!

Groups A)
Mauritius BVI Cyprus Malta Cayman Islands!

Group B) UK/USA/ Or places like Singapore etc

H..m I wonder where should I park my millions? oh what the hell I am a philanthropic person (today)

SO 1 million each for Group A based brokers.. why not . Ms Moneypenny please start the process.. oh . I might as well talk to my friends Mr Gates and Mr Branson see if they can "throw in " few millions also they are in winding down mode any way..

I wonder what is the cost/ entry point to be regulated as a FX / Binary Broker in Group A or Group B!

Groups A)
Mauritius BVI Cyprus Malta Cayman Islands!

Group B) UK/USA/ Or places like Singapore etc

H..m I wonder where should I park my millions? oh what the hell I am a philanthropic person (today)

SO 1 million each for Group A based brokers.. why not . Ms Moneypenny please start the process.. oh . I might as well talk to my friends Mr Gates and Mr Branson see if they can "throw in " few millions also they are in winding down mode any way..

Seeing fx scams here and there from Cyprus, US, Europe and UK and other jurisdictions, difference in regulators efficiency can be questioned. I think we have to focus our attention on reputation and internet feedback instead of checking regulations and and other legal matters. In the upshot, if brokers wants to fraud you, they'll find the way to do that legally, so you won't notice at all.