Hot forex

If you will withdraw online then you have keep in your mind that,two or three days it not big deal to get money.

yeah I agree with you specially here, man sometime it takes me a week or so when using other methods, not necessarily in forex, like my other transactions. :)

If you will withdraw online then you have keep in your mind that,two or three days it not big deal to get money.

yes samira I totally agree. compared to the old days, where it takes ages, :) but its all good. so how is trading doing these days guys?

I've been going up and down with my profit :) some time i get to impatient. but hopefully will make a come back this week :)

You have probably described every trader I know ph_trader. I get soooooo impatient waiting for my charts to do what's required but it's something that we need to master as traders. All the best.

You have probably described every trader I know ph_trader. I get soooooo impatient waiting for my charts to do what's required but it's something that we need to master as traders. All the best.

Hey dlukic, you trading with Hotforex since ?

No I don't. I trade using FXCM now. Although they had an update recently and it's not the best.

I feel you my friend. cheers. and all the best!

No I don't. I trade using FXCM now. Although they had an update recently and it's not the best.

According to me try them once, they are providing 50% Withdraw Bonus. It is very good. And also you will get 24hours good response from their customer support.

I got to admit the support is really good. Although they have taken away the feature where you can see how many pips your profit target will give you. At least give me the option. I think they are focusing on automated trading at the moment.

how is trading going on guys? is it only me, or is the execution time a lot faster today?

Hotforex is the broker number 1 in Asia no doubts and its not a surprise they have been doing a great job developing their costumer support and serving the clients as kings ! I think even they are not the best technically they could earn the trust of the customers by respecting them and giving them a high priority !

Hi Samira ... am not ... you are from India? and your name is Samira )) looks like mine lol