Hot forex

I have been using these guys for a long time. Top forex broker I ever try,huge bonus,very tight spreads,very good customer service,I withdraw many times without a problem and I am a scalper :)...

Perfect first post.

I don’t think Hotforex is a trustworthy broker. They Don’t Care About Clients’ Privacy Details. I’m none of Hotforex employee but on 30/09/2011 John Watson asked me to contact one of their client in Indonesia becuse they wondering if credit card used by that client to made deposit was a stolen CC. To contact the client of course he gave me that client’s detail. Regarding to privacy concern, is that what good broker does? You can see screen shoot of our chat here:
Hotforex Scam HOT FOREX SCAM - Hotforex Scam Alert

They Reimbursed Some of Clients’ Fund Just To Keep Their Rating On Some Forum HIGH. We read on some forums that in some cases like their MT4 server down they reimbursed clients’ fund. Did they reimburse all of clients or just them whom made a bad reviews/complaints in wellknown forums?

If they really STP/ECN such order must already went through interbank/liquidity, how come they reimbursed such losing trade?

I've been trading there for a few months. They have some small issues from time to time, but overall they are a good company.

Hey ph_trader,

Well, I am using this from couple of month, as you said you have been trading there for a few months, can you share with us that what is your profit ratio or something related to it.

I'd say I'm averaging around 260 pips/month, and its not too bad for me the way Im doing things right now..

hi samira,

I'm just using a very simple strategy, very basic, more on discipline actually. support and resistance, price action. how about you? do you trade metals?

I'd say I'm averaging around 260 pips/month, and its not too bad for me the way Im doing things right now..

Do you trade with Hot Forex? How is the execution speed and requotes this fall?

Regads,

Josef

I am trading with HotForex and there were some issues with the server speed. I have never seen a reqoute there, but there were a few off-qoutes. I am not doing super heavy scalping so execution seems fine. The main problem that I have seen were the server disconnects, but it seems to be fixed now.

I am trading with HotForex and there were some issues with the server speed. I have never seen a reqoute there, but there were a few off-qoutes. I am not doing super heavy scalping so execution seems fine. The main problem that I have seen were the server disconnects, but it seems to be fixed now.

I am in China and i am also using hotforex, earlier I thought it is a little bit slow connecting with the server, however it did not affect my trading. it's ok these days, I don't know whether it's my network speed problem.

Ph_trader, i think you did great in forex trading. how is your performance last week. I experienced a gamble night last friday and promise not to be taking such a big risk again.

hi mingbao,

oh last Friday was when the American banks were closed if I'm not mistaken, it was risky a bit but its all good, it nice to hear that we have a fellow trader from china. thanks for dropping by.

ph_trader, yeah, that is what i refer to.

by the way.I want to ask something about withdrawl.
I'd some experience with withdrawl using moneybookers.
How is the withdrawl of hotforex in your end?
Do you have experience in wire transfer or credit card transfer?

I'm sorry my friend, I haven't tried wired transfer yet, I'm using moneybookers too since its a lot easier for me to transfer to my bank account, :) but I want to try and transfer directly to my bank account.. If that happens I'll let you know :D

I'm sorry my friend, I haven't tried wired transfer yet, I'm using moneybookers too since its a lot easier for me to transfer to my bank account, :) but I want to try and transfer directly to my bank account.. If that happens I'll let you know :D

Yes I am using the Moneybookers, too, It is easy way to get money faster. :)

moneybookers is convenient and it's much better than other ways.
Thanks, ph_trader. how is hotforex with you guys ?

To withdraw or to deposit?

Josef

withdrawing from moneybookers to my bank account. but compared to how things work here, 2-3 days aint half bad really, on bad days it can reach up to 5 (weekends included :) )

withdrawing from moneybookers to my bank account. but compared to how things work here, 2-3 days aint half bad really, on bad days it can reach up to 5 (weekends included :) )

If you will withdraw online then you have keep in your mind that,two or three days it not big deal to get money.