Horse Racing Trading

Now 5/2 bets price short as 15/8 in places.

Shadow Ninja - I make £30 a day thats all I do, easy not greedy, no stress if it goes pete tong!
£210 a week TAX FREE

Sure... but scale up without being greedy but because it's possible. You could be doing £1k a week via Betfair.

Yes true, i have a full time job, you have to be on the ball!....
IN saying that it is very possible and very low risk.

Price of 7/2 was readily avaiable between 8.30am and around 9.40am....ish!
a good hour, thikn I posted at 8.30ish....I got 7/2 no probs. You can lay at 5/2 now easily on BF
may get shorter this is were yo uneed balls of steel as sometimes if the early money dries up they can drift near the off, so it may well open up 7/4 or shoter but could drift, so you should get out before 1.30pm and job done for the day

thanks lamm --- missed the 7/2 as not at computer when you posted ------- are you going to be able to post any possible trades lets say before 9.00 am ---- I am curious are you the scottish football expert as mentioned on web site.

Will post most days before 8.30am - 9ish...
Im the scottish footy expert!

107 points profit for season, bets on scale of 1- 10 points, 3 average.
Only had 2 x 10 point wins all seaoson, 1 lost, which is better than anyone else or service I know.
only went - 7 points then all ++++++

Yeah mate,
That was a wrong call in fairness wasnt 100% fancied, i had a hunch would be money for it
the other 2 tho....

6/4 dare to dance this morning wins at 4/7

if no one can see the value in that they should give up......
the other will get backed also

yes lamm got burnt with that 2.45 took 7.0 and never came in much ---- should have got out before the off but took a chance with trying to break even in running ----- ran a crap race , you would be better if not 100% fancied to avoid, a hunch in this business is one quick way to lose very fast . to be fair the other 2 have come in and already pocketed 25% so far on one, the other is just a few pips from another 25%

Hi Lamm,
I've just come across this thread. I used to do a fair bit of scalping the odds 10 mins before the off but it got very competitive and consequently a lot harder to make money from it. Any chances of any more tips so that I can check out what you're offering with a few bets? If I do decide to subscribe to your service is it the basic "Relayman Service" which provides these tips on which horses will be heavily tipped?

Cheers

Adam

Lamm, I would also like to know which service to join on your site for similar tips you are putting here....

nice work BTW....

Foxy, some of these don't get on site!.... :)
but if you join the Gold service £27.99 (will try get u a discount link £17.99 a month) will stand you in good stead.

Todays...

2.35 G, Western Aristocrat 13/8
4.50 G, Chacamaidee @ 9/2 - wont last long
6.55 N, Jubilance, take 1st show...........

Foxy, some of these don't get on site!.... :)
but if you join the Gold service £27.99 (will try get u a discount link £17.99 a month) will stand you in good stead.

Todays...

2.35 G, Western Aristocrat 13/8
4.50 G, Chacamaidee @ 9/2 - wont last long
6.55 N, Jubilance, take 1st show...........

thanks Lamm, backed them :)
I subscribed for basic service yesterday - will try Gold if it makes more sense - especially if discount is possible (y)