Horse Racing Trading

Boys you can trade out on native colony and Daliana now.
Backed at 2/1 and now trading 6/4...
Daliana backed at 4/1 now trading just a little above 3's.....

Shadow time will get shorter and england rules will get shorter

Be-Positive!. My site gives you tips for peeps to back to win. We don't have a trading section on our site yet (its not everyones cup of tea) Can be boring making £30/£40 a day, but soon adds up. SO makes no odds to me, If/when I have time I will post. however people can feel free to join the site. It is actually very good.

To be honest, some days are mega, like 5/1 into 6/4 etc...
Mondays/Tues are quiet.......if you can get out of Mandhooma at no loss i'd maybe trade out equal on that
I still think money will come for the one tonight.... all were fancied, when you get ones that are Naps then you know it will keep shortening. Those brave enough can let there money ride....lol they should all run well. Or even trade out in running but thats were it gets risky

England Rules now 11/2 & 5/1, 6s betfair , money will keep coming
Daliana hammered into 9/4
The only non-mover was mandhoona, returned Betfair SP of 4.6 so no loss really and
not a bad days trading.
If peeps find this useful I can post regularly.

I certainly find it interesting and have no objection to it even if you're drumming up business.

Thanks Shadow, I did fill in the 'sign' up section saying truthfully that I had a business etc...
I'm not going to spam to death or even mention it very much but if people see 'gambling' as an investment which it is when done properly, some services on our site give 15 - 25 % ROI....
which is decent you know. I don't wanna break any rules so if i do just say don't send me South Park and Doggy video clips....lol :)

nice start lammtarra ------ can I ask do you take betfair SP to close out --- all backed bets ???

No I trade out if and when I thinks correct.If nothings moved by around 1.30 i'll trade out to a no loss or a small loss as its likely it wont get tipped up after 1.30pm.
Most tipsters come out to play at around 10am - 12 midday and its incredible how they move the market, if your privvy to such info its a gold mine.

if we subscribe to your site what time do you post the tips and how do we know which ones are the best to trade?

Do you focus on specific tipsters or trade them all?

Thanks for the tips so far...

Hi all, apologies, I work mon - fri and my works computer dont allow me to access this site for some reason, hence my non selections, i get list of horses before tipsters put out, so can safely second guess 85% of them, so can always profit.
Will try post when I can

8.15 Sandown, Crytal Ettoile - back now at 7/2 with PP and HILLS

defo trader will go of nearer 2/1

Now 5/2 bets price short as 15/8 in places.

Shadow Ninja - I make £30 a day thats all I do, easy not greedy, no stress if it goes pete tong!
£210 a week TAX FREE