Horse Racing Trading

fox did you back ballista see hills are showing 22/1 on oddschecker at the moment
lol that did not last long ( shower of cowgirls)

I'm looking to give this site a try, any chance of a discount link for the gold membership? I would be willing to produce a review for fellow members on the service I received.

Regards,
Paddington.

P Bear ------ think jimmy lammtarra has moved to his new home in bermuda ( only kidding james by the way sir are you keeping all the good movers to yourself these days ??? )

thanks Lamm, backed them :)
I subscribed for basic service yesterday - will try Gold if it makes more sense - especially if discount is possible (y)

Just got back from holiday so I've once again missed Lamm's sample tips. Any chance of any more Lamm?

Foxmajster, how are you finding the Basic Service, is it giving you similar tips to the ones that Lamm was providing? It all seems a bit vague as to what you actually need to subscribe to in order to get these tips.

Just got back from holiday so I've once again missed Lamm's sample tips. Any chance of any more Lamm?

Foxmajster, how are you finding the Basic Service, is it giving you similar tips to the ones that Lamm was providing? It all seems a bit vague as to what you actually need to subscribe to in order to get these tips.

anything but what Lamm is posting here :)
But really - I am getting a lot of selections, might be profitable in the long run, but what I am missing is better selection - this might come in Gold Package...
Lamm, WHERE ARE YOU ? :!:

anything but what Lamm is posting here :)
But really - I am getting a lot of selections, might be profitable in the long run, but what I am missing is better selection - this might come in Gold Package...
Lamm, WHERE ARE YOU ? :!:
Looks like lamm ( jimmy) has done a runner to some tropical island with the loot :devilish: