Historically series free data help

aol

I posted this in another section of the forum and I hope mods allow me to repost it here.....

I have been looking for days now to download a series of data I am looking normal data for those 55 countries you can find on the manifesto project (see google) or at least for oecd /euro area countries

Historical sequence ideally would be from 1/1/1980 to 12/31/2011 (yearly and daily data) or whatever I can get preferably to include the last 20 years

The variables I am looking are

Government 10years bonds rates(T- Bill definition)
Stock market index for each country
CDS over bonds for each country(on the 10 years one better!)
Debt as % of GDP
Deficit as % of GDP.
Spreads on bonds
Inflation
GPD
INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
Nominal exchange rates(national currency agains US dollar)
yield spread between rated bonds (ie. BAA and AAA), often labeled the default spread

I have no access to Bloomberg,Reuters ,Datastream and any other payed service.I am looking for free data sources only

thanks

I posted this in another section of the forum and I hope mods allow me to repost it here.....

I have been looking for days now to download a series of data I am looking normal data for those 55 countries you can find on the manifesto project (see google) or at least for oecd /euro area countries

Historical sequence ideally would be from 1/1/1980 to 12/31/2011 (yearly and daily data) or whatever I can get preferably to include the last 20 years

The variables I am looking are

Government 10years bonds rates(T- Bill definition)
Stock market index for each country
CDS over bonds for each country(on the 10 years one better!)
Debt as % of GDP
Deficit as % of GDP.
Spreads on bonds
Inflation
GPD
INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
Nominal exchange rates(national currency agains US dollar)
yield spread between rated bonds (ie. BAA and AAA), often labeled the default spread

I have no access to Bloomberg,Reuters ,Datastream and any other payed service.I am looking for free data sources only

thanks

I can offer you 20 years of T Bond Futures in Excel, daily quotes with Open/ High/ Low/Close information. This is taken from a payed service ( i send it free)and I can send it as a file to a mail address.