Historically series free data help

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.

aol

Dec 10, 2012
I posted this in another section of the forum and I hope mods allow me to repost it here.....

I have been looking for days now to download a series of data I am looking normal data for those 55 countries you can find on the manifesto project (see google) or at least for oecd /euro area countries

Historical sequence ideally would be from 1/1/1980 to 12/31/2011 (yearly and daily data) or whatever I can get preferably to include the last 20 years

The variables I am looking are

Government 10years bonds rates(T- Bill definition)
Stock market index for each country
CDS over bonds for each country(on the 10 years one better!)
Debt as % of GDP
Deficit as % of GDP.
Spreads on bonds
Inflation
GPD
INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
Nominal exchange rates(national currency agains US dollar)
yield spread between rated bonds (ie. BAA and AAA), often labeled the default spread

I have no access to Bloomberg,Reuters ,Datastream and any other payed service.I am looking for free data sources only

thanks

Dec 29, 2012
I posted this in another section of the forum and I hope mods allow me to repost it here.....

I have been looking for days now to download a series of data I am looking normal data for those 55 countries you can find on the manifesto project (see google) or at least for oecd /euro area countries

Historical sequence ideally would be from 1/1/1980 to 12/31/2011 (yearly and daily data) or whatever I can get preferably to include the last 20 years

The variables I am looking are

Government 10years bonds rates(T- Bill definition)
Stock market index for each country
CDS over bonds for each country(on the 10 years one better!)
Debt as % of GDP
Deficit as % of GDP.
Spreads on bonds
Inflation
GPD
INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
Nominal exchange rates(national currency agains US dollar)
yield spread between rated bonds (ie. BAA and AAA), often labeled the default spread

I have no access to Bloomberg,Reuters ,Datastream and any other payed service.I am looking for free data sources only

thanks
I can offer you 20 years of T Bond Futures in Excel, daily quotes with Open/ High/ Low/Close information. This is taken from a payed service ( i send it free)and I can send it as a file to a mail address.