Historical 5 minute charts?

Zelek11

Does anyone know if there is a platform or a website that allows you to look back in time at 5 minute charts, or some other short interval?

For example, I'd like to go back about 6 months and look at the daily price action in 5 minute intervals on the EUR/USD. Is that possible?

Thanks

Looks like I can answer my own question. You can do this with FXCM's Trading Station. I tried the desktop version but it might also work with the web version.

If anyone knows of another platform that can do this as well, please respond to this thread.

Looks like I can answer my own question. You can do this with FXCM's Trading Station. I tried the desktop version but it might also work with the web version.

If anyone knows of another platform that can do this as well, please respond to this thread.

Highly recommend FXCM's Trading Station.

Great Platform for Historical data as well.

in my dim distant brain recesses

uoanda and Dukascopy usually can provide free historical data in Xl and other formats

n

did you ever find out if it works with the web version also?